• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Playoff Thread | Setting A Daggerous Precedent

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrJames

kickerblammo.0.gif

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
The number 1 and 2 picks in the draft in the same game. Damn the playoffs were rigged lol

man, that anthem and bomber flying in gave me chills and Im not even American.

Go Ducks!

Noles look up to it so far. Gonna be a great game.

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
what happens if mariota or winston play so bad if ruins their draft stock?

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
I've said it before but conference champs should not be the deciding factor. A factor, but not the deciding one.

I mean, would anyone really want to see Missouri in the playoff if they had somehow upset Bama?

I've said it before but conference champs should not be the deciding factor. A factor, but not the deciding one.

I mean, would anyone really want to see Missouri in the playoff if they had somehow upset Bama?

no, it'd just make the TCU/Baylor debate that much more relevant

Draxal

The reason they're heavily weighted is that it's one additional game they have to buttfumble it away.

If FSU lost and say tOSU lost to Wiscy, both Baylor and TCU would be in the playoffs.

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
that kicker going in the 1st round to the Jags lol

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Has any kicker besides Janikowski gone in the first round of the draft?

But again, Aguayo is ours for at least another year.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
The reason they're heavily weighted is that it's one additional game they have to buttfumble it away.

If FSU lost and say tOSU lost to Wiscy, both Baylor and TCU would be in the playoffs.
Well, the example I used before is when 6-6 Cal was in the PAC12 championship. Imagine if they won and got an auto-berth? Just the potential alone for that sort of situation keeps me from accepting the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom