• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Playoff Thread | Setting A Daggerous Precedent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the example I used before is when 6-6 Cal was in the PAC12 championship. Imagine if they won and got an auto-berth? Just the potential alone for that sort of situation keeps me from accepting the idea.

As unlikely as that is, it's still not as bad as a sub .500 team getting into the playoffs, NFL style

_woLf

is anyone else having trouble watching the game on espn.com? My cable login has been stuck waiting for ap.auth.adobe.com for ever on every browser I try. :(

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
20150101_172525_hdr25upg.jpg

Is anyone able to watch this on WatchESPN? mine will not work or load on phone, xbox, or pc...

is anyone else having trouble watching the game on espn.com? My cable login has been stuck waiting for ap.auth.adobe.com for ever on every browser I try. :(

I am. cannot access servers it's telling me...

Draxal

Well, the example I used before is when 6-6 Cal was in the PAC12 championship. Imagine if they won and got an auto-berth? Just the potential alone for that sort of situation keeps me from accepting the idea.

Oh, I'm saying it's not an autoberth and in my example only two conference champs would have made it to the playoffs, but they still should be weighted heavily.

Was it? I'm half asleep and might have it wrong.
It was, and they only got there because USC was banned from the bowl games and the Pac12 was afraid of USC winning that game and putting the Pac in a bad spot.

Hell, ucla even used the argument that they should have never been in that game to get into a bowl with a losing record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom