• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Playoff Thread | Setting A Daggerous Precedent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what this even means:

@Matt_HayesSN 1m1 minute ago
I don’t know what T.J. Yeldon has on back of his leg — running from ankle to hamstring (both injured) — but it can’t be good. #Tide

StoopKid

Slightly off topic, but has ESPN announced if they'll have multiple feeds of the championship game this year? I liked the coach's analysis on ESPNEWS instead of the announcers. I'm hopeful with the Finebaum feeds, but is there anything official yet?

Can't wait for Phyllis from Alabama rant.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Not sure what this even means:

@Matt_HayesSN 1m1 minute ago
I don’t know what T.J. Yeldon has on back of his leg — running from ankle to hamstring (both injured) — but it can’t be good. #Tide
Yeldon has already been announced by Saban to be third string due to injuries. It's up in the air whether he'll even play.

HeySeuss

Its makes on onside marginally less risky. But that's all I can think of.

That's a good point actually. Never thought of that.

I can't believe I'm rooting for the Criminoles but if by some bizzare turn of fate we best Bama I think we match up better against them.

Kacar

Reporters are saying that they don't see Dontre Wilson out there warming up. Meh.

The wrapping on Yeldon's ankle and foot seems like alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom