• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Playoff Thread | Setting A Daggerous Precedent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if these are huge... Just pulled them from my phone. Had a great time at the cotton bowl. Seats were up front and damn what a game. I am just visiting Dallas so I didn't really care who won. But great experience either way.

Nice! Hell of a 4th quarter there.

Also, you can make the images smaller by putting quote around each.

Sorry if these are huge... Just pulled them from my phone. Had a great time at the cotton bowl. Seats were up front and damn what a game. I am just visiting Dallas so I didn't really care who won. But great experience either way.

Damn nice pics. Good seats too! That screen is huge man.

Limedust

N23jSyL.jpg

WTn1oma.jpg

A7DEQxr.jpg

Good stuff. And congrats.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Now for the defense to prove they realize that the field is 100 yards long, not 5.

Pimpwerx

You spend all the season hoping and praying Satan and Kiffin could get their faces punched in if they made the playoffs. Then the big day arrives, and the team you thought you were going to cheer for is coached by that traitorous, chickenous slut Urban Meyer. So now I want Bama to win for SECSECSEC and because Urban is an absolute cunt. PEACE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom