• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 1: Power 5 Conferences to UCF – “Stick to cooking”

Status
Not open for further replies.
And then they score like that. Good job WVU. Glad I was wrong. Feel like I've seen too many "Bama starts slow, then roars back" games in the past five years though.

Meier

Incredible how WVU's defense just has absolutely fallen apart in the past few minutes after being so effective. That 3rd down conversion was an absolute gut punch for them.

Surprisingly competent first half from Cal. Most impressive is the defense actually looking solid aside from a few blown plays. The quarterback swapping seemed to be a little too confusing to use extensively, but at least Rubenzer should be able to come in on a few running plays from time to time.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
I think Lane Kiffin is just bad karma wherever he goes.

He's like vile toxic sludge to the heart of whatever program he goes to. Somebody please get this guy a desk job so I never have to see his smarmy fucking face again

Jerbs

I like how Saban mentioned "We didn't have the right play called" during the interview. Throwing Lane under the bus already.

Meier

I just flipped over to the Auburn-Arkansas game and Musberger said something like "Hey you folks at the Wal-Mart in Arkansas, get on home and watch the game on the SEC Network!"

Was this a call back to earlier in the game or was he just shitting on Arkansas (and calling everyone there red necks) basically? Lol.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I like how Saban mentioned "We didn't have the right play called" during the interview. Throwing Lane under the bus already.

it's more on the players not being in the right formation for the play that was called, not the actual play calling.

Balphon

I just flipped over to the Auburn-Arkansas game and Musberger said something like "Hey you folks at the Wal-Mart in Arkansas, get on home and watch the game on the SEC Network!"

Was this a call back to earlier in the game or was he just shitting on Arkansas (and calling everyone there red necks) basically? Lol.

Wal-Mart is headquartered in Arkansas.

Also, this is Brent Musberger you're talking about. Trying to figure him out is a winding road to madness.

Arkansas is the home of Wal-Mart. The Waltons are one of the University's biggest donors, especially when it comes to sports. It's sad but true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom