• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 14 - Last Chance (For Chaos)

cdyhybrid

optimal scenario for you Ohio State fans:

1. Alabama loses
2. Stanford loses
3. Clemson wins, don't want UNC+Clemson both potentially staying ahead of you

though admittedly I'd laugh so hard if all this happened and then the committee was like "fuck it, Florida #4!"

I think the optimal scenario would be beating Sparty and winning their division for a spot in the CCG.

DominoKid

optimal scenario for you Ohio State fans:

1. Alabama loses
2. Stanford loses
3. Clemson wins, don't want UNC+Clemson both potentially staying ahead of you

though admittedly I'd laugh so hard if all this happened and then the committee was like "fuck it, Florida #4!"
If we beat Clemson they wont stay aheaf of Ohio St

Silkworm

Well, it's not as bad as I feared, but there's still a half to go and it could go south quickly. Anyway, go Gators!

cdyhybrid

All this Ohio State desperation to get into the playoff when they couldn't even win their own division reminds me of Mack Brown campaigning to get into the Rose Bowl.

Gross.

greepoman

Why are there so many blocks in the back on returns in both cfb and nfl? Seems like such an easy thing to avoid but yet you see it like every game.

All this Ohio State desperation to get into the playoff when they couldn't even win their own division reminds me of Mack Brown campaigning to get into the Rose Bowl.

Gross.

b4927b28d4aa5a8fea6cb3b8b7bb009a.gif

Stewart Mandel ‏@slmandel 3m3 minutes ago
Nathan may be the best QB in the building today.

HOLIDAY APPRECIATOR ‏@edsbs 3m3 minutes ago
I shudder to think of how badly Treon would lose the Dr. Pepper Challenge to Nathan

Matt Hinton ‏@MattRHinton 54s55 seconds ago
Treon Harris should give the indifferent chest pass a shot.

Yooooooo

If we beat Clemson they wont stay aheaf of Ohio St

I don't know, that might be the case but if Alabama loses you wouldn't want to take that chance (as an Ohio State fan) when Clemson winning guarantees one of the two stay below

though of course, if Alabama wins they would need Clemson to lose just to shake it up

too bad the ACC and SEC championship games weren't switched, then Ohio State fans would have quite the dilemma in the former

Ryuuroden

Gross.

Actually I want it to happen just to see all the seething and rage from Ohio State haters. Your hate of Ohio State is entertaining to watch/read. I am sure Bama fans have similar feelings about that sort of stuff when it's directed at them. Yeah Ohio State in the playoffs would be nice, but I'm content with the Rose because the team doesn't deserve a playoff spot unless max chaos happens.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
one of these days, Lane will throw Henry a screen or a flat route. Good things happen when they do that.

Balphon

You're right.. And we can still make it now.. I should feel bad that we still can?

No I shouldn't and if you think I and anyone else should? Well you can go to hell then.

No, but you're basically in the same spot TCU was last year and they didn't get in.

We should demand fairness out of our arcane and arbitrary playoff selection system!

14 rushes for 0 yards gata???

The stats make it sound better than it really is.

Top Bottom