• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 14 - Last Chance (For Chaos)

Kusagari

The guy behind Treon is some WR/QB that couldn't even sniff the field at Vanderbilt.

If there was anyone to turn to then Mac would have done it now.

CVf98t9VEAAnmv2.jpg

Ded

Play calls are there, routes are there, guys are open, and Treon just fucks it all up.

He is sucking the life out of this team right now because he can't complete wide open passes. I thought it was ludicrous to consider benching him but I don't see how it could get a lot worse.

And you guys are on CRACK who are saying Grier sucks or is he worse than Treon. Grier is a very solid QB and we would be a different team if he was starting.

Silkworm

Same story as last week, hold the other team for a while and then just give up in the end when the offense never does anything.
I can't blame them. This current Gator offense is demoralizing to me and I'm just watching it from home. Can't imagine how difficult it must for the D who's working hard out there and for what?

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
If we win and Ridley is out we should fall from the top 4, 'cause we fucked.

Silkworm

B A L L GA M E

Good job, Gators. You at least scored more than 2 points. Moral victory! Hopefully enough guys get healed up between now and the bowl game and they can put something together that will yield a win to end this slide :)

Silkworm

Why can't you guys get a decent QB? All these WRs and RBs, but I have to watch this dude QB.

T̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶i̶n̶g̶.̶ ̶ ̶F̶r̶a̶n̶k̶s̶ ̶s̶a̶y̶s̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶m̶i̶t̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶G̶a̶t̶o̶r̶s̶.̶ ̶ ̶N̶o̶t̶ ̶s̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶E̶a̶s̶o̶n̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶a̶d̶d̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶F̶r̶a̶n̶k̶s̶,̶ ̶T̶r̶a̶s̶k̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶D̶e̶l̶ ̶R̶i̶o̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶'̶l̶l̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶p̶l̶e̶n̶t̶y̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶Q̶B̶ ̶t̶a̶l̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶n̶e̶x̶t̶ ̶y̶e̶a̶r̶ ̶(̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶G̶r̶i̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶s̶u̶s̶p̶e̶n̶s̶i̶o̶n̶)̶.̶

edit: Whoops you meant Bama. They'll find the QB eventually. Manager style QBs have worked for them so far though.

Why can't you guys get a decent QB? All these WRs and RBs, but I have to watch this dude QB.

Same reason LSU can't, and Bama can't (Coker is garbo and will be exposed in the playoffs), and Georgia can't, and all these big name SECSECSEC schools can't.

They have horrible coaching.

Top Bottom