• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Come on NOA, where's the Paper Mario 2 promos?

Eric-GCA

Banned
Only a month left to go before the awesome RPG (judging from impressions of those who've played the Japanese version) is released here in the states. I would hope that NOA would begin to showcase some media on the game soon.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
NoA is too busy marketing towards the MATURE audience with Baten Kaitos, Goldeneye 2 and Metroid Prime 2 ads. And Resident Evil 4 of course, but that got delayed so that's not a high priority yet

AniHawk

Eric-GCA said:
Only a month left to go before the awesome RPG (judging from impressions of those who've played the Japanese version) is released here in the states. I would hope that NOA would begin to showcase some media on the game soon.

They didn't start with Pikmin 2 until days before its release.

Eric-GCA

Banned
Heh, well, if there's one thing I wish Reggie would change about NoA, its their PR with actual online videogame news outlets.

puck1337

Maybe they haven't figured out how to fuck up the advertising yet. GAHHHHHHHHH!!! Somebody needs to be shot for that Donkey Konga reel.

Memles

Yeah; but will they actually use that commercial with Star Fox's delay? I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't insert Mario Tennis instead.

Top Bottom