• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| May 2015. Those things your favorite movie/show/game/etc. was based on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan North shared this on tumblr, the covers for the reprints of Squirrel Girl 1-4:
tumblr_nokgzxdP4u1qetjcco1_1280.jpg
tumblr_nokgzxdP4u1qetjcco2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nokgzxdP4u1qetjcco3_1280.jpg
tumblr_nokgzxdP4u1qetjcco4_1280.jpg

So awesome

Messi

Black Science
Deadly Class
Pisces
Sons of the Devil

All New Hawkeye
Black Widow
Inferno
Infinity Gauntlet
MODOK
Inhumans Atillian Rising
Secret Wars 2099
Secret Wars Journal

Part of me wants to give All-New Hawkeye a shot for at least the first arc but then I think of this:
mXgiGbn.png

I'm conflicted. I'll see how I feel tomorrow

mreddie

So you guys recommended Brubaker Captain America as my MU trial is gonna end. I open it up and find it... and HOLY CRAP. How long is this run?

Messi

RemyWilde: Squirrel Girl is a really fun book and I love Erica Hendersons art.
GrandHarrier: I read the first 2 issues and thought it was crap.
RemyWilde: Wat
GrandHarrier: I like books that are actually happening and I am a total doodoo face.

RemyWilde: Squirrel Girl is a really fun book and I love Erica Hendersons art.
GrandHarrier: I read the first 2 issues and thought it was crap.
RemyWilde: Wat
GrandHarrier: I like books that are actually happening and I am a total doodoo face.

Obvious fake. I'd never read 2 consecutive issues of a Marvel book.

That dumb grin on Clint's face.

That may as well be my avatar.

You're a real [ALL NEW, ALL DIFFERENT MARVEL NOW HAWKEYE], Clint.

I kind of want Tyrant to embrace his real avatar, Marrill. He's all but married to that image at this point.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Part of me wants to give All-New Hawkeye a shot for at least the first arc but then I think of this:
mXgiGbn.png

I'm conflicted. I'll see how I feel tomorrow

Yo, post the whole "scene". It's brutal. Jeff Lemire's mind got stuck in Rotworld while writing this issue.

keiichi

Does anyone use or can recommend any iPhone inventory management system? I've been looking at a few that include barcode scanning but none of them have a trial.

So did Marvel just like, cut Lemire a check and say, come over here and do Hawkeye instead of Green Arrow and Lemire was like sure but I already did my Archer stuff and I'm pretty burnt out.

My final piece of art for a while arrived. It is one of those pieces I never thought I would get to own. I am absolutely in love with it. Its a page of Katchoo and Francine from Strangers in Paradise #51

CF8L2JlWYAADtso.jpg

I was emailing back and forth with Terry's wife (I believe) about wether or not he does sketches outside of commissions that I would love to own a sketch of Katchoo someday and I got no response about it. When the page arrived this was inside.

CF8MD16XIAAz2Po.jpg

It made me want to cry. I was so happy.

That's awesome dude congrats!

stn

Have been watching the new Daredevil series, love it. What are the best Daredevil comics? I'm looking for the most gritty and mature takes on the character. Thanks!

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
So I gotta read Hellcat, Astonishing Spider -Man & Wolverine and Squirrel Girl before my MU runs out.

What other charming Nextwave/Hawkguy/Secret Avengers/Superior Foes stuff should I read?

Have been watching the new Daredevil series, love it. What are the best Daredevil comics? I'm looking for the most gritty and mature takes on the character. Thanks!

After finishing S1, you should read Born Again, by Miller and then read the god-tier Bendis run.

Its just annoying how they overtake every single thread.

Like it bothers everyone of us when GAF starts shitposting in other comicthreads.

yeah, there is a small, but annoying contingent of DCU fans who just shitpost every Marvel thread.

i don't get why we just can't like everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom