• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| October 2015. ...Are just something we do while the patch downloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hagi

Sort of regret not picking up Ewan McGregor with a rat tail figure.

I thought about it but meh I'm waiting on bearded Revenge of the Sith Obi Wan. Cancelled the Clone Troopers as well because I'm not really a fan of the bog standard design. Got two droids on pre order for November, roger roger!

Zombine

Banned
This is hands down the coolest shit I've seen in my entire life:

613fd9d9faa4c9537e646e3b54e33dae.jpg

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Went back a few pages and didn't see this posted.

MLXQmBY.jpg

I don't know if this is spot on or trying too hard. Those quotes are on the actual cover.

Hagi

That's that one hipster guy who made a funny superman video with all his famous friends Superman book right? Nice that his name is last on the list. What a slate of artists though, least it'll look great.

Messi

Launchbox can you find out for me if this lady is Team Ally or Team Lisa (the crap team)?

It will help me get you into a relationship meeting.

Hagi

Is Umbrella Academy good? I see that they are bringing it back. Only thing I've read of Gerard Way is his issue of Spider-verse and it was alright.

Owzers

what if Zombine is actually a zombie? And that's why he likes watching movies with zombies because that's what he understands?

Zombine

Banned
what if Zombine is actually a zombie? And that's why he likes watching movies with zombies because that's what he understands?

Fear the Walking Dead doesn't have my King Carl hopes and without that it's just a show with characters i don't like.

All the more reason to root for them to die.

I've decided that most of the sketches I will get from NYCC will be Walking Dead related.

Messi

I really liked Maggie in the 4 or so seasons of walking dead I watched. No idea if she is still alive but she was the only thing that kept me watching.

Messi

Let me rephrase. I'm sure there's a nice looking girl underneath all the piercings, multicolored hair, and sleeve tats. Unfortunately, I can only really look past one of these things in a girl

I see you. You don't need to explain why you don't like her. I see you.

3854582_o.gif

All day. All day. For multicolored hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom