• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

Pjsprojects

Knack PS4

1913472_607901635925377_1797996178_o.jpg

1782551_607888435926697_882792238_o.jpg

SMOK3Y

Generous Member
Didn't know about this, thanks. Just downloaded the update and made a comparison here.

gotta be honest it looks worse than PS360... even after the update. they really are making it better looking aint they?
(not getting this no XBone)
just shocked really

Dawg

LEGO screenie

20140215173812kds16.jpg

My first try avoiding the compressed quality, did I do good? Not as colorful as TAJ but I just wanted to try :p

Amazing

I will get multiplayer match screens later today since the servers are finally working now. Also I won't be taking screenshots in 1080p as that just makes the game look worse, plus there's no more sharpening filter after the X1 update anyways:

http://i1.minus.com/iba6zNg1541H7m.png
http://i2.minus.com/iSYP5Q7Vxzogq.png
http://i4.minus.com/ioFxlh43Qjz6w.png

So much better

LEGO screenie

20140215173812kds16.jpg

My first try avoiding the compressed quality, did I do good? Not as colorful as TAJ but I just wanted to try :p

Wow. These Lego shots almost make me wanna buy the game. My son owns LEGO Marvel Heroes on Xbox One, but this looks even better. Any comparisons of people who played both?

Pjsprojects

Wow. These Lego shots almost make me wanna buy the game. My son owns LEGO Marvel Heroes on Xbox One, but this looks even better. Any comparisons of people who played both?

Yeah got Lego movie on PC and Marvel on two formats, I would say Movie is better than Marvel but not up to the standards of Lego city.

Just to add that Movie seems a bit buggy, I have seen the player fall through the graphics three times now, but thats with the game nearly completed.

Dawg

Yeah got Lego movie on PC and Marvel on two formats, I would say Movie is better than Marvel but not up to the standards of Lego city.

Just to add that Movie seems a bit buggy, I have seen the player fall through the graphics three times now, but thats with the game nearly completed.

I just encountered the same thing before entering the Far West. Fortunately, switching characters fixed it.

Messing around with the PS4 share feature for the first time, disappointing to see how compressed the images are, but it's better than nothing, I guess. Here's hoping Sony are working on improving this and the sharing process itself, as not being able to connect a USB HDD or share over WiFi makes obtaining the images a real pain.

mTYUf06.jpg

SDhoWF8.jpg

fred

Yup, that's the best (and worst!) thing about Lego City Undercover. It's so good that it's spoilt my enjoyment of any other Lego game following it.

Discomurf

Lego PS4 looks amazing, one of the most impressive titles I've seen in this thread.

Anyone have the Wii U version for comparison?

LuuKyK

The Lego game looks incredibly good, wow. I am honestly impressed with it.

But good lord, does Titanfall look awful. Wtf.

ref

AC4 is a gorgeous looking game in my opinion, I have so many screenshots of it, the environments look fantastic. Only ugly bits in my opinion are the character models faces, and even then they aren't *horrible*. These Twitter share pictures don't do it justice.
bgysy0gcaaapskw.jpgorqzj0p.jpg

bgzgn9-ciaevhyz.jpgor9yk0b.jpg

X-Factor

For PS4 games it is better to capture when the video output is 1080p.

I set it at 720p by accident and the image quality diminished significantly.
I switch to 720p for Wii-U games however when using the Elgato at least.

i-Lo

Titanfall looks like a proper next gen game now without that sharpening filter. What bugs me though is the static foliage. Them static cell walls be unwavering in the face of big shells and rockets.

Fezan

Titanfall looks like a proper next gen game now without that sharpening filter. What bugs me though is the static foliage. Them static cell walls be unwavering in the face of big shells and rockets.

lol wat?

i know its a beta but titanfall looks like last gen game running on pc with medium setting. game is mad fun tough

i-Lo

lol wat?

i know its a beta but titanfall looks like last gen game running on pc with medium setting. game is mad fun tough

Na it is perhaps one of the best looking next gen games in motion at 60fps. That said, it does show a lack of progress when it comes to visual features, much like most next gen games so far.

Top Bottom