• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

Dang.. I like the option not just for taking screenshots but I find myself more immersed when there is no HUD on the screen while playing.

Tell me about it.(I know guys, I keep complaining about it, but it needs to be subtle, not overdone like Destiny, Lords of the Fallen and now Dying Light).

I think GTA V is one game that does CA well in terms of how it is used in the game, it's pretty subtle (for me anyway). Also in Outlast when using the video camera.

Melchiah

amarectv2015-01-2816-m3fbc.png

Those two shadowless poles on the lower right corner are an eyesore.

Tales From the Borderlands (PS4)

15771977204_bd733d5e15_o.jpg

15771977534_b1818768b8_o.jpg

16207036570_b698512673_o.jpg

Also, what the fuck is with this gen and CA? Where the hell did it come from...and why do devs think it looks good? Pls stop!

slackjaw10

Neo Member
Tell me about it.(I know guys, I keep complaining about it, but it needs to be subtle, not overdone like Destiny, Lords of the Fallen and now Dying Light).
I'm not sure I would put this in the same boat as Destiny, let alone LotF. That said, I would prefer no CA at all. They should release a patch that gives the option of turning it off.

Timu

I'm not sure I would put this in the same boat as Destiny, let alone LotF. That said, I would prefer no CA at all. They should release a patch that gives the option of turning it off.
Nah man, check out more screens, it gets pretty bad at times as it gets used aggressively.

tkscz

Yes, I am on a Pikmin 3 kick. Mainly because through my first play through, I was so engaged into the game, I completely forgot to take any screens. So I'm going back and taking a bunch of them because this game is beautiful.

iG1VxBZzxw3xT.jpg

iOx3YT19qy2iZ.jpg

iqb6tm6ckzkAH.jpg

Top Bottom