• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Centenario |OT| featuring Messi, James, Suárez and $110 mil in bribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Quaterfinals and the Stadium is not even full. Embarrasing.

The prices of these games are exorbitant (up to $600 face value) but I think I read that the Colombia game in New Jersey tomorrow is sold out at an even bigger stadium so kudos to those fans if that is accurate. I think there are around 45k people at this game.

TheGrue

Yes, I'm watching the game too. That was a nice first time touch but in the run of play he's lost the ball every single time. I guess I'll amend to "don't let him sit on the ball too long".
Heh heh. I'm a Rapids season ticket holder, so I love Jones. I'll admit he had a rough start. The dude knows how to hustle, though.

Chris R

The prices of these games are exorbitant (up to $600 face value) but I think I read that the Colombia game in New Jersey tomorrow is sold out at an even bigger stadium so kudos to those fans if that is accurate. I think there are around 45k people at this game.

Ya, prices are crazy high. This still should have sold out though :/

Quaterfinals and the Stadium is not even full. Embarrasing.

They don't always open the upper levels at Century Link.

I tried to go down earlier today and pick up my Rock and Roll Marathon race packet next to the Clink, but it was absolutely packed with people. This was around 4pm.

Mory Dunz

Whata tackle. But dang Bedoya....

Pulisic time or has bedoya been good. My stream has been bad.

edit
well, great tackle by bedoya there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom