• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Centenario |OT| featuring Messi, James, Suárez and $110 mil in bribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dartastic

I'll be seated in the south end near where the Seattle supporters group normally sits. I'll be wearing my Timbers Army scarf. Hope some of you guys see me hahaha. :p

I still think the champion is between Colombia & Ecuador.

Not that Argentina or México don't have any chance, but the first two are playing truly great.

Chris R

Wish I could be in Seattle today :(

I'll be seated in the south end near where the Seattle supporters group normally sits. I'll be wearing my Timbers Army scarf. Hope some of you guys see me hahaha. :p

Collins Pub is close to the stadium, lets you drink outside, has an awesome selection of beers and doesn't charge too much. It's where I'm pregaming when I'm in town to see the Galaxy play the Sounders next month :(

Come on Ecuador, you can do it, make Conmebol proud.

... or you know, lose horribly. I don't care. At least make the game interesting.

EDIT: Maybe the US should win so this thread doesn't suddenly empty.

Clydefrog

EuVt1nZ.gif

Mory Dunz

Why did this have to be the same day as the Finals? Oh well, USA wins out everytime.

So is Besler starting at LB, or is Cameron being pushed out?

Thought when I heard that they were playing in Seattle that the stadium would be packed.

Elimination home game, looks not even half full.

Eesh, were the ticket prices that absurd?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom