• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Centenario |OT| featuring Messi, James, Suárez and $110 mil in bribes

Status
Not open for further replies.
The yellow was on point but I'm not sure that was a foul. Messi crashed against Diaz is not that Diaz could do something about it but again, I'm not sure.

FuturusX

Not saying it was a yellow but he knew exactly what he was doing there. He intentionally body checked him. Ref should have warned him though.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Geez. I want Argentina to win but that card was kind of ridiculous.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
zzzz thanks for the ruining the match messi + ref

Not saying it was a yellow but he knew exactly what he was doing there. He intentionally body checked him. Ref should have warned him though.

you're talking about Messi right? intentionally didn't move so he'd fall and get the foul

The card was right, Messi had a field to run alone, if you stopped a run like that you get a yellow card. What I'm not buying is that it was a foul at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom