• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Centenario |OT| featuring Messi, James, Suárez and $110 mil in bribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lehow

Ladies and gentleman, I present you a Brazilian ref! I don't know how I can handle these refs in the Brazilian championship, they are usually garbage and call too many fouls(thus giving too many cards) in a match

Man, everybody is altered as fuck.

Who is with me about this referee not being in any other future final or important match?

A truly clusterfuck.

The ref is rubbish. If South American football is like that, I rather have boring Euros.

No, this is a game fucked by an imbecile referee.

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
Ladies and gentleman, I present you a Brazilian ref! I don't know how I can handle these refs in the Brazilian championship, they are usually garbage and call too many fouls(thus giving too many cards) in a match
This ref sucks really bad. I know because I suffered him on knockout rounds in Libertadores this year with River Plate :(

untitled-6yflqy.gif

Fuck this piece of shit, I won't bother watching football untill they fix their refereeing, a single shit call and the game is pretty much over, what a joke.

How is the game over? Even with all the ref fuckery and the fouls being commited all over the place (AND the diving)...this match has been waaaaay more entertaining than any USA match, and I'm US homer.

There is an immense amount of skill being displayed in addition to the bullshit. I'm choosing to ignore the bullshit and focus on the skill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom