• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Centenario |OT| featuring Messi, James, Suárez and $110 mil in bribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

v1lla21

Overall I go
1. Argentina
2. Colombia
3. Mexico
4. Brasil

After the first games I think it's more like
1. Colombia
2. Mexico
2. Argentina
3. Brasil

Argentina was super sloppy and if Chile had faster players Argentina would've paid for their mistakes.

Damn what a stupid penalty when they were playing better.

Lunar FC

clint.gif

Mory Dunz

what was that dempsey? blocked the cross.
Ah, wood's tackle seemed clean...

Lol are you serious man, that is textbook. Two handed shove in the back on a cross in the box

Technically yeah it's supposed to be. But it gets called and not called a lot.
Barely gets called on corners lol. If at all.

But on free play crosses, it's more likely to be called. Either way I'm not complaining

Cystm

They price it too high? People not know it was the USA playing there until too late?

Just sucks seeing empty stadium after empty stadium :(

Ticket prices are too high. $50 USD to get a seat in the upper deck, last row. Upwards of $200-600 USD to get a decent seat. It's a fucking joke.

The goal is to show that we can put on a big tournament and grab World Cup 20XX.

So of course we charge too much, insure stadiums are half empty, and fuck up the simple task of playing a nations anthem multiple times.

Mory Dunz

EFF Wood.

you coudl've either gone down and gotten that guy an easy yellow card (cuz the ref won't go back and do it for some reason). And free kick.

Or passed it early to zardes

c'mon, think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom