• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Chile 2015 |OT| Olé, Olé, Olé, Chee-lay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Santiako

Being 8th in line and a forward is bullshit. If you are a forward you go first. I have played the game, it's usually the cowards who wait until the end.

Yeah, Argentina got eliminated last Copa América because he failed a penalty. He should have had the balls to go in the first 5.

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
Yeah, Argentina got eliminated last Copa América because he failed a penalty. He should have had the balls to go in the first 5.

Thank you. Do the other people even know how the game works? Argentina almost got eliminated today because Tevez waited until the end.

dEvAnGeL

Gold Member
Im Colombian and argentina deserves the victory, it was pretty much ospina vs argentina, Colombia is not even a shadow of the team we had in the worldcup

JMFangio

Colombia was utter trash the whole game (except Ospina, clear MVP today) but Argentina really needs to start scoring more, else we'll suffer every game.

Ref was also garbage.

Edit: Also, Fucking Biglia again.

Agree on everything, especially fuck Biglia.

Tecl0n

I honestly thought we were going to lose after the missed goals/Ospina in god mode. Why even buy Cech.

Si chicos, así entra Gago. Biglia se lleva bien con Masche y juega bien, el penal bueno, tenía que patear Tevez antes y ya.

Gago tiene que jugar. Con algo de suerte se lesiona tan gravemente que el vasco no lo puede ni tener en cuenta para lo que queda del campeonato.

Just a heads up for fellow Argentina fans who don't have bein sports. The country televises all their games for free on www.futbolparatodos.com.ar. That was mandated a couple of years ago, and works through YouTube. They also air all domestic league matches (Aguante River, carajo!).

I use it here from the US and it works well for a free option.

just saw this and almost died

HIDqdJ.jpg

Santiako

huehuehue

Today, Brasil - Paraguay. Last time Paraguay won in the pks. This time I'm predicting a 1-1, pks and then anyone could win.

Santiako

Paraguay: Justo Villar; Bruno Valdez, Paulo da Silva, Pablo Aguilar, Iván Piris; Víctor Cáceres, Eduardo Aranda, Édgar Benítez, Derlis González; Roque Santa Cruz y Nelson Haedo Valdez.

Brasil: Jefferson; Daniel Alves, Thiago Silva, Miranda, Filipe Luis; Fernandinho, Elías, Willian, Coutinho, Robinho y Roberto Firmino.

20 min to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom