• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

udiie

why not??

28lLiBk.png
i mean, im not mad because ive been playing the game for almost 3 years now and have almost 1400 hours logged... but its a vicious cycle and honestly you dont really get that much in return

Robot Pants

i mean, im not mad because ive been playing the game for almost 3 years now and have almost 1400 hours logged... but its a vicious cycle and honestly you dont really get that much in return

listen to this man. DO NOT BOTHER OPENING CASES.
Maybe open one or two if you're curious but STOP THERE.
It's just not worth it.

baby

first game as supreme we get one guy who gets mad at another guy and they yell at each other and troll, but were still winning 6-5. one leaves, another guy sits and spawn and says he refuses to play 4v5.

is this solo queue matchmaking or a soap opera

RobNBanks

Banned
is there some sort of practice mode with bots or something?

You can play against bots but it seems pretty useless since bots are dumb as hell even on expert.

Just play deathmatch. Probably the least boring way for someone new to start learning how to play. This stuff would probably help you more because at least then you can just focus on learning and improving your mechanics, but that might put you to sleep.

cHinzo

Episode 152 of Quiche Uninstalls Counter-Strike

Starring: de_train, PrematureQuiche, Pennywise, HeyArnold and an AK47

I wanted to add the mumble over the top but I couldn't be bothered. One by one we realized what had happened. Then at the end of the round Quiche says "sorry, that was my fault."

NO SHIT
Beautiful. :D If someone stands in front of the enemy I usually just shoot through him and hope I kill the enemy faster than my teammate dies. :^)

So after not playing CSGO for 3 weeks in favor Halo 5, I am absolutely terrible with the AUG and the SG.

On the other hand, My AK-47 and M4 are at the best they've been in months. I'm actually buying those on my gun rounds instead of sucking with the AUG and SG. Weird. I forgot the spray for those guns but still somehow got better at the others.

Ludono

People have predicted that they would be doing the same to CSGO eventually because apparently it happened to Dota awhile back.

I supposed I should cash out while I'm ahead right? I dunno, skins aren't really THAT important to me but I do like my "collection"

The server is up for renewal in about 3 weeks and I think I'll renew it at least for another 3 months. I would like to try the next operation maps when they come out without having to resort to playing shit maps in MM

Definitely a bitch move from Liquid, but it shouldn't be up to them in the first place.

Agree with both points. Liquid could have easily replayed the round and it was obvious the LG guys were not playing the round after it happened.

Top Bottom