• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

cHinzo

6B25A453685A397CF7FC5C0FF1FB94333C0A3279

Supreme on main! Now all three accounts are supreme lol. Time to push for global someday.

ChrisW

Managed to get myself back up to DMG from solo-playing most games, I've started to not listen to my teammates too much if they keep making bad calls and flaming and worrying more about how I'm playing and also blocking toxic players instead of listening to them and getting myself worked up.

Making a real effort to try and keep my x-hair at head height is helping too when peaking corners

Mokoi

Banned
i bought a 970. Time to get more fps for this fps and other fps.

also whoever it was that made me aware that 8 pin power extensions exist deserves a beer.

Ranked up to MGII. Get BTFO for the next two games (1 game I carried), deranked lol.

Seriously though, why are 90% the MG players I pair up with worse than Nova Masters?

Any shit players wanna MM with another shit player? :D

Valkrai

Ranked up to MGII. Get BTFO for the next two games (1 game I carried), deranked lol.

Seriously though, why are 90% the MG players I pair up with worse than Nova Masters?

Any shit players wanna MM with another shit player? :D

Sent you a friend request if you want to play. Currently DMG.

Blizzard

Banned
I realize I have many problems with my own gameplay, and I'm NOT saying the system is unfair.

However, I wanted to vent a little frustration: 6 out of my last 7 losses/ties, I have been #1 on the scoreboard. In the 7th, I was #2. I know scoring isn't everything, but it's very disheartening to put up 30 kills and still only tie. I almost feel as though I only win if I'm #2-3 or lower on the scoreboard with better players carrying me instead of the other way around.
This getting almost comical. 8 out of 9 now. Here's the latest:

8_mvpe7kuu.png

I even did poorly on T side. Playing better I could probably have reached 40. Still no derank though.

*edit* Finally broke my streak. #3 on the game after that, still a loss though.

ChrisW

Really wish Valve could do something about the huge amounts of smurfs, losing games 16:5 because one guy on the other team has killed 35 and only died 9 times is not fun! Or playing a team where more than half are level 3 and have less than 200hrs in game...is not fun.

It just seems like whichever team has the most smurfs in that are usually global wins

cHinzo

This getting almost comical. 8 out of 9 now. Here's the latest

I even did poorly on T side. Playing better I could probably have reached 40. Still no derank though.

*edit* Finally broke my streak. #3 on the game after that, still a loss though.
Just keep getting frags and u gonna get a winstreak in no time. Maybe stick on certain maps where u win often to get ur rank up? I like to play Dust2, but most of those games are pretty close while playing with EUGaf on maps like Overpass are usually easy wins.

Nice seeing E-sports getting attention in more "Streamlined" and "Mainstream" gaming events. But, WHERE'S NINJA'S IN PYJAMAS.

and WHERE'S F0REST/GeT_RiGhT?

voted for TSM and kennyS, shame I'm sure the LOL player will win the award, and but maybe TSM will win the team award, even though even that would only be because of their LoL team.

Valkrai

Nice seeing E-sports getting attention in more "Streamlined" and "Mainstream" gaming events. But, WHERE'S NINJA'S IN PYJAMAS.

voted for TSM and kennyS, shame I'm sure the LOL player will win the award, and but maybe TSM will win the team award, even though even that would only be because of their LoL team.

I'm thinking Evil Geniuses may win the esports team but also voted for kennyS.

tootsi666

An organisation that's only relevant in one e-Sport and has won nothing in 2015 is not there. A huge surprise :)

cHinzo

I hope Fnatic wins. Both their LoL team and CS:GO team did great this year. A flawless 18-0 season for the LoL team and 2 major titles for the CS:GO one.

Top Bottom