• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Joined a DM server and a guy had 65 - 4 so figured I'd spectate him, and yup, full on aimbot, not seen that for awhile. On a level 14 account no less.

EDIT: Ah, he's a cheat creator.

udiie

WE RUN THIS JOINT MOTHERFUCKERS
EnvPOsF.png

soultron

Banned
Man, I really dislike whoever unwrapped the UVs for CSGO. It makes things that should be so fucking easy to texture so goddamned difficult. I had a plan for making a really nice wrap-around projection of the 8 for this "8-ball" G18 and, once more, the UV gets in the way again.

Instead this is what I'm left with. WIP.

FFS, looking at it now and I'm seeing slight distortion on the top of the 8. It really kills my OCD.

MayMay

Banned
Only company that does worse unwraps is Bethesda Game Studios, looking at that stuff is literally cancer. Praise mods tho, so ppl ended up fixing their horrible UVs.

soultron

Banned
The shitty thing is that if they were to re-unwrap their models, it'd completely fuck the existing textures and all "custom paint job"-style skins, meaning it will never happen.

I'd honestly love for them to come up with some wizard tool that'd allow them to preserve the old skins but release a better, updated set of unwraps.

udiie

id like to see TV shows just start 10 minutes late because the producers just felt like dicking around on camera for a bit of extra time
fuck this scheduled start time shit

MayMay

Banned
nVs new lineup had a solid start against TSM just now. Great potential.

Also, TSM is shit. :^)

RIP your skins udiie

Really like the idea.

You need the various versions to be a bit more used though, can't really tell the difference between factory new and the rest.

soultron

Banned
Really like the idea.

You need the various versions to be a bit more used though, can't really tell the difference between factory new and the rest.

Thanks, I'll try and work on something to fix it up. I think one of the issues is that the substrate of the gun is dark and the base colours are already dark to start with, making changes in wear very hard to notice. I might try to tweak the alpha channel to see if I can bump the wearing to occur more and be noticeable as a result.

Thanks, I'll try and work on something to fix it up. I think one of the issues is that the substrate of the gun is dark and the base colours are already dark to start with, making changes in wear very hard to notice. I might try to tweak the alpha channel to see if I can bump the wearing to occur more and be noticeable as a result.

is there a way to make the top part shiny?

cresto

Stream going off-stream constantly is great for viewers. Love it, ESL.

Not to mention, the in-game audio is off. Lovely

Mokoi

Banned
Yeah can barely tell the difference between each. add scratches to the 8 ball m8.

soultron

Banned
is there a way to make the top part shiny?

I might be able to do this by trying out the new Gunsmith type of skin. It mixes custom and... I think Patina style. Otherwise, if I jack up the phong exponent or intensity as is, the entire gun gets shiny.

It's something I really want to do since the 8-ball part of the receiver, ideally, should be glossy, as you've said.

Yeah can barely tell the difference between each. add scratches to the 8 ball m8.

Hah, I might try something subtle, sure.

I might be able to do this by trying out the new Gunsmith type of skin. It mixes custom and... I think Patina style. Otherwise, if I jack up the phong exponent or intensity as is, the entire gun gets shiny.

It's something I really want to do since the 8-ball part of the receiver, ideally, should be glossy, as you've said.

Hah, I might try something subtle, sure.

I don't think that would be a problem as well.

Glossy all over would be cool.

Mokoi

Banned
I keep thinking I want to play, but then I remember that there's no cheating/smurfing paranoia in Pillars of Eternity so I just play that instead.
Gross. Play some of those Nintendo hentai games instead. Like fire emblem.
fuck CS. we should all just be like TheSeks and never interact with another human
lol that made me chuckle.

PS.I've been playing some cod of duty in the superior gamining console xbox360. Nothing better then fishing up some premium cod.

soultron

Banned
well shes better than most the male NA pros so there's no surprise there
meanwhile benita is bottom tier even among the women
Was great to watch CLGRED at ESWC MTL not too long ago.

Really hope this might lead to more mixed gender teams. It'd be really nice to see the top tier women in this game get more exposure, that way it might look like less of a 13-year-old's boys club.

Top Bottom