• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CounterSpy |OT| Spies like us

IISANDERII

This is definitely one of my fav PS+ games so far. Just so much fun and challenging. I like the simplicity and straightforwardness so I hope a sequel won't mess with that accessibility.

No Love

Banned
Yep, it's good. Really fun, simple, easy to pick up and play. Vita load times are long as hell, they really should've done some optimization on that.

Visuals and music are wonderful. The atmosphere and humor is on point. If I had to rate it, it's a solid 7.5/10. A sequel could be a truly amazing game.

Zach

Started this. Fantastic presentation. Love it. The gameplay is just a bit off the mark, but I'm liking it nonetheless. I can't figure out a way to invert the aiming, though, which sucks. Makes it a little bit more difficult for us inverted weirdos.

IISANDERII

^^There are options for inverting, keep looking.

I got all the trophies, very fun game. I even went back to it after finding a James Bond playlist on Spotify and it was great, has me playing just for that.

Top Bottom