• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crazy Arabs Trying to Do Stunts with their Japanese Cars...(lots of "carnage")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were they trying to run into other cars or something? And why the hell is everyone lining the damn street while these guys through their cars at them?

RiZ III

Cant speak for all arabs but from what I remember while I was in Saudi Arabia, Saudis are fucking nuts behind the wheel.

Hmmm...why even bother using the millions of dollars worth of missiles, bombs, etc. Just get some troops to start driving a car like a jackass!

Doth Togo said:
I think they were trying to drift.

I don't think they achieved their goal.

Yah they're basically trying to do a type of drift where you throw your car completely sideways and slide in a straight line. The problem is they're throwing it in and angle and going off the road or going into it at such a high speed that they flip their car. It's still pretty funny to see.

up until about halfway through this thread i realized the topic was "Crazy Arabs Trying to Do Stunts with their Japanese Cars...(lots of "carnage") and not cats

fennec fox

ferrets ferrets ferrets ferrets FERRETS!!!
Hey, don't hate, guys! I think that first clip, where the Honda was driving straight down the road while constantly whirling on its Z axis, was cool until they blew the tire... err wheel

Ryo

This has got to be one of the most stupid things I have ever seen. If you don't even count the money loss, you have to admire the utter stupidity of doing these stunts amongst parked cars! The most damage is caused outside the road when the swirl of so MOVE the CARS DAMNIT!

Jebus!

Chopin Trusty Balls

First casualty in the war on idioticy.
Why were all the people standing there waiting for car to hit them?

Is it some sort of local copy of bull run from Spain with cars instead of bulls?

Fleming said:
Why were all the people standing there waiting for car to hit them?

Is it some sort of local copy of bull run from Spain with cars instead of bulls?

Wouldn't surprise me ha

That was great so retarded yet so amusing

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
Apparently they got a really weird dub of "The Fast & The Furious" over there or something, as I have no idea what some of those drivers were thinking.

hhahahahaha what the hell was that? why do the congregate on a road trying to do nothing from what it seems and basically almost kill other people. lol. Is it a sport over there?

Pimpwerx

Holy shit! That's pretty wierd. It looks like a lot of fun just trashing cars left and right, but who are the morons standing by? It's clearly not the safest form of motorsport....CLEARLY....righ??? I'd be suprised if no one died in any of those clips. And the guy crawling out of his rolled car is just too much. Fucking spit take. PEACE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom