• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Creepy image thread.

Red UFO

So I have three roommates in my apartment, and I teamed up with the guy on my side to scare the shit out of the other two. It worked. Note we had all been playing Slender a few days before. The lighting is how they saw it, hopefully it's not too dark for you to see on your monitor.

I really don't like how long the Slenderman's arms are. It just looks completely goofy.

Not talking about your rendition of him, just his design in general.

Endo Punk

Pretty much any pic from the 19th and early 20th century(or looks like it) creep me the fuck out.

And I still can't find that one creepy vid with claymation and puppetry to the sound of some funky beats but not a music video from some band :(

SmithnCo

It's Halloween MFers

i8CvHpD6ioKko.gif

ibqA0x7pYwn9bs.gif

jbeerO5FqfkU3e.jpg

i3wwgNpySJW4K.gif

Melchiah

eFByE.jpg

English explorer Mark Woodpecker bought this "mummy" in Egypt and exhibited it in London, saying that it was the "mummy of a vampire" he had killed in Transylvania.
Exhibit from the exhibition 'Orrori e Misteri' held in Florence.

source:
The Bridgeman Art Library/Private Collection

Hilbert

Deep into his 30th decade
So it's another Rec-copy or? Do you know if the whole movie is from that camera-perspective?

Yea the whole movie is a found footage movie except for maybe the last 30 seconds. I enjoyed it alright. Not sure what aspect would make it a Rec copy, it doesn't have zombies, but it does use night vision a lot.

Ashes

Banned
Either this thread did some heavy duty desensitizing or that's not a creepy pic. I find sadness in her/his eye than anything else.

mantidor

Either this thread did some heavy duty desensitizing or that's not a creepy pic. It's more sad than anything.

Sad? Are you assuming this is a real person? Because I am pretty sure it is not, it's a mannequin, and mannequins will always be creepy no matter what.

Ashes

Banned
Sad? Are you assuming this is a real person? Because I am pretty sure it is not, it's a mannequin, and mannequins will always be creepy no matter what.

Mannequins? ahh yes. Carry on. Nothing to see here. I retract what I said before but have swiftly corrected.

edit: lol. rereading what I just wrote, it sounds like sarcasm. it's not supposed to be. :p

or maybe it is? mwahhaahah.

G.O.O.

Has this been already posted ? It's not a pic, and not as creepy as some other things in this thread, but I enjoyed it

These Facebook Statuses each have a horrific hidden meaning. Can you identify what's scary about each one? Spend some time thinking the stories, then look for the answers in the comments section below.

Facebook Status 1
1. My neighbors think I am a nosey old woman, but today I witnessed a murder. I was looking out my window when I saw something through the window of the apartment building opposite mine. A man was in the middle of murdering a woman. The strange thing was, after he finished strangling her, he turned around and our eyes met. It was eerie. Then he pointed at me and kept staring at me for a minute of two. All the time he was staring at me, his finger kept moving. I called the police a few minutes ago and they told me I will have to go down to the police station and give a statement tomorrow morning. I'm sure they will catch him. I saw his face very clearly.

Facebook Status 2
2. It's hard being a mother. I recently found out my son is psychic. He's got this habit of pointing at people's faces sometimes. My husband and I realized that whenever our son points at somebody like that, it means they're going to die within three days. Last year, he pointed at his grandfather. Three days later, his grandfather died of a heart attack. A few months ago, he pointed at a picture of a famous actress in a magazine. Three days later, she was killed in a car accident. Today, when I went to turn on the TV, my son was pointing at the screen. When I turned it on, the President was giving a speech. I can't believe the President is going to die, but my son is never wrong.

Facebook Status 3
3. My wife and I took a much-needed holiday in England. It's a long flight from New York to London. We checked into a nice hotel. After a long day of sightseeing we just collapsed into bed. Just a few minutes ago, we were woken up by some noises outside. I looked out the window and the police were everywhere. They yelled up at me that there was a robbery and a murder on the second floor. I'm on the third floor, and I can see that the cops have the stairs and elevators locked down. The murderer can't get up to our floor, so we're in no danger. My wife and I are tired, so we're going back to bed. I really hope they catch the guy.

Facebook Status 4
4. My job means I'm always on a train. I was on the train again today when suddenly a woman appeared in front of me. I can remember her face clearly. It's really depressing.

Facebook Status 5
5. My wife was attacked by a burglar when I was on my way home from work. She stabbed him with a butcher knife and killed him. The police say it's an obvious case of self-defence. When I went to pick her up from the police station, she said, "When I heard the doorbell I thought it was you, but then a masked man jumped me as soon as I opened the door!"
"You must've been so scared," I said, "but you're safe now." I hugged her tightly.

Facebook Status 6
6. I used to have a little brother. The only memory I have of him is when I used share the boiled sweets I bought at the shop with him. My little brother still lives on in our hearts, even though he was only one month old when he died. I still miss him.

Facebook Status 7
7. Sometimes I wonder what the police are doing these days. They never seem to be able to solve any crimes. I live in a city that has a lot of crime and lately it's been getting worse. Last week, there was a murder near the factory where I work. A young woman was stabbed with an ice pick. Not just an ordinary ice pick, but one with a skull and crossbones on the handle. Everyone who lives in the area is really freaking out. It's a big city, but this latest murder has everybody talking. It's been pretty heavily covered in the media. My mother, who lives with me, is scared to go out at night. I keep telling her not to worry, but she knows the police are not going to solve the murder. They haven't even found the murder weapon yet. The police are so incompetent.

Facebook Status 8
8. My wife died of cancer in April. For the past 4 months, it's just been me and my son. I don't know what I'd do without him. He's my reason to live. We both miss my wife so much. Today, I was rummaging through some drawers in the bedroom and I found a diary. The handwriting inside is definitely my wife's, but she didn't write very much. The few entries she did make are very strange. I flipped to the end to see what she was writing just before she died. This is what she wrote:
02/15: My life with you had just begun.
02/21: I was made to be with you.
03/12: Death cannot separate us.
04/13: I will never let you go.
04/21: I don't have much time.
05/06: Do you understand?
I keep reading it over and over but I can't figure out what she was trying to tell me.

Facebook Status 9
9.I got out of prison last week. I killed four people. Don't get me wrong, I feel bad about it now. The reason they let me out of prison was they said I was cured. My mother and father don't work, they just spend all their time sitting around the house. My sister is shut in her room, with the radio on. She stopped going to college. Before I went to prison, I used to play with my little brother all the time. Now he just lies in front of the TV. Nobody in my family talks to me anymore. I feel so alone. I have to make all my own meals. Worst of all, I'm probably going to have to get a job now.

Facebook Status 10
10. Today has just been a disaster. I woke up late and had to skip breakfast. Then I forgot to lock the door when I went to work. To make matters worse, my boss spent the entire day yelling at me. I barely make enough money to pay the rent. My apartment has just two rooms, a bedroom and a kitchen. It doesn't even have a window facing outside. I missed my bus this evening, so I got home late. Worst of all, when I got back to my apartment and unlocked the door, I found my kitchen had been ransacked. Someone must have broken in while I was at work. I don't know why, I mean, I have nothing worth stealing. I'm so tired, I just want to go to bed. I'll file a police report in the morning.

G.O.O.

7th and 8th are the easiest. You just have to pay attention.

7 :
he knows how the pick looks like even if the police didn't find the murder weapon. He is the murderer.

8 :
she died in April. Who wrote the last entry ?

EDIT : eh, might aswell give the other ones

1 :
the murderer's finger was moving because he was counting the floors to the lady's window. He's coming for her.

2 :
the kid was pointing at the screen before the mother turned it on. He was pointing at a reflection.

3 :
US and UK don't count floors the same way. The murderer is on the same floor.

4 :
the guy is a train driver. A woman jumped in front of his train.

5 :
the wife had a butcher knife in her hand when she opened the door, expecting her husband. She wanted to murder him.

6 :
you can't give boiled sweets to a one month old baby. That killed him.

9 :
No one leaves the place for any reason, because they're dead. The guy isn't cured. He murdered his family and thinks everyone is still as he left them.

10 :
the apartment was unlocked when the person left, but she found it locked. The one who broke in is still inside, waiting for her in the bedroom.

Takosuke

7 and 8 covered aboved.

2:
"Today, when I went to turn on the TV, my son was pointing at the screen. When I turned it on, the President was giving a speech. I can't believe the President is going to die, but my son is never wrong." --> Pointing at the reflection on the screen, either the mum or the kid will die, not the president

6:
He killed the brother. 1 month old babies cannot eat the "boiled sweets" that he allegedly bought at the store with him.

9:
The 4 people he killed were his family members. That's why they lie down all day long and don't speak anymore

10:
Says he forgot to lock the door 1st, then said he unlocked the door when he came back. He ravaged his apartment himself

I like those Facebook statuses. Creepy, but with a puzzle like quality to them, in trying to figure out the hidden horror. (I'll be honest, I'm also bumping this thread in the hopes that it revive it, somewhat)

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Facebook Status 10
10. Today has just been a disaster. I woke up late and had to skip breakfast. Then I forgot to lock the door when I went to work. To make matters worse, my boss spent the entire day yelling at me. I barely make enough money to pay the rent. My apartment has just two rooms, a bedroom and a kitchen. It doesn't even have a window facing outside. I missed my bus this evening, so I got home late. Worst of all, when I got back to my apartment and unlocked the door, I found my kitchen had been ransacked. Someone must have broken in while I was at work. I don't know why, I mean, I have nothing worth stealing. I'm so tired, I just want to go to bed. I'll file a police report in the morning.

the real question is where do they pee? in the kitchen sink??

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
PicassoOldmanandGuitar.jpg

We had this on my dining room wall when I was a kid, until my parents got rid of it because I refused to be alone with it. My mum disliked it too though, so I don't think she minded too much.

It was a copy of a Picasso picture painted by my mums Uncle, who I later found out a died in some weird circumstances that my mum never really told me about.
There was some kind of story about how, I think it was my Grandfather, moved one of the paintings and heard his brothers voice, clear as day, yelling not to touch it.

I never knew about any of that though, the picture just creeped me out.

Umm... I would love to have a copy of this painting in my house. Amazing painting. Your grandfather had probably lost his marbles.

tumblr_mfrixfwTKz1qk054jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m8rmwkyYnB1qzvza8.jpg

tumblr_m821f5iU4e1ryse89o1_500.jpg

A wedding photographer took this picture from a rooftop to get a bird’s eye view of a wedding in progress. Something seemed odd about the balcony in the top right portion of the photograph.

This is what the photographer found when they zoomed in.

Top Bottom