• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Creepy image thread.

3phemeral

I was about to say they're too well-written to be Facebook status updates and thus, the hidden message is they're not real. :0

Anyway, for the wife with the butcher's knife, couldn't you assume she was just
cooking at the time?

And what's going on in that wedding picture? I really must know.

mantidor

And what's going on in that wedding picture? I really must know.

Don´t you see the creepy kukuxklan-like people in the balcony?

I do think there's a religious order that uses those garments with all and the pointy masks, I'm going to try to find it out.

edit: found it. The ones in the photo look different though.

3phemeral

Don´t you see the creepy kukuxklan-like people in the balcony?

I do think there's a religious order that uses those garments with all and the pointy masks, I'm going to try to find it out.

edit: found it. The ones in the photo look different though.
Of course I seem them. lol I wanted to know why they were there. Thanks for the link, though. Maybe they were having their wedding on some holiday event. Seems a little odd they'd be hidden there, climbing a ladder to reach that balcony area and all. One of them is looking directly at the photographer, too, well, as directly as you can construe with those masks.

Melchiah

tjD0a.jpg

Quoted for size.

http://i.imgur.com/nWr4I.jpg (slightly NSFW boobie)

The first two pics are by: http://www.arthurtress.com/

3phemeral

I like how it still has remnants of its eyes at the front even though they're somewhere else completely.

[edit] didn't notice you posted what they actually were. Gills? Hmmminteresting.

Marilyn Monroe's autopsy photo. Looks kinda freaky from that angle. I mean, what happened to her skin?
marilyn-monroe-autopsvrzo8.jpg

It looks better when facing straight at the camera, but still...

@Sielys: I think that's actually cool, not creepy.
Fun story about her autopsy photo: It was the cause of many a sleepless nights for me at the start of my teen years when I found it on a certain gory website. Even seeing this picture now in my 20s caused me to jerk back a little.

AlexBasch

Moonins always creep me out.
Brother and I remember an episode about an "Ice Queen" or something, it's pretty creepy since only she can see it because the Moomin are asleep (hibernating) and can't help her. Details may be sketchy, we watched it back in the day and boy, THAT was creepy.

EDIT: THAT'S THE ONE!

Persona86

Banned
Has anyone watched the Anime "Monster", the ending always shows parts of a creepy children's book, for some reason it sort of reminds me of Moomins but more creepy!

Still need to finish watching Monster one day.

Myriadis

Speaking of creepy music videos, a classic.

I don't click on the link for now, but I guess it's a Aphex Twin video. Let me see if I'm right.

Edit: Fuck yeah I'm good. And it's actually the video I got nightmares from when I first watched it.

Oh, btw, while we're talking about music videos, the videos from Tool are also pretty strange.

SmithnCo

I've been fascinated by these glitched gifs. Is there a term for there? [adverb] glitched gifs, databending plus gifs?

Edit: I think datamosh is the most accurate term. Look at this creepy shizzle.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4nos8bH601rx21c8o1_500.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

lol, I'm looking at these on tumblr and they are damn creepy.

[IMG]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7l42nC8BG1r67ftoo1_500.gif

tumblr_madeyaw9LI1r64ttoo1_400.gif

tumblr_m24xg6DU2f1rtsypwo1_500.gif

Myriadis

I've been fascinated by these glitched gifs. Is there a term for there? [adverb] glitched gifs, databending plus gifs?

Edit: I think datamosh is the most accurate term. Look at this creepy shizzle.

tumblr_m4nos8bH601rx21c8o1_500.gif

I like them too, so much potential and I'm sure that experimenting is fun.
One of them I like, especially because of the slow "distortion":

Melchiah

aSeq9.jpg

aB8Mh.jpg

The secluded three-bedroom home on 1.5 acres with a remodelled kitchen yours for $329,000... but it's where Jeffrey Dahmer grew up and killed his first victim

udF0F.jpg

• Dahmer lead his first 19-year-old victim in 1978 to the house before killing him with exercise equipment
  • Man's body was dismembered under home's crawl space according to previous owner

Despite listed at what realtors are calling a bargain of a price, a three-bedroom home described as perfect for entertaining while nestled in secluded 1.5 acre woods is still without a buyer.

What not all prospective buyers initially know, the picturesque home in Bath, Ohio, is the house where serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer grew up and took the life of his first victim in 1978. It would be the start of what would be 17 victims he confessed to killing in all.

'Some people are not going to want any part of it. Some people want a part of it. But there have been families that have lived here since that happened,' real estate agent Gregory Greco told Fox 8 Cleveland during a tour of the home.

But there is a market for such homes.

Buyers can expect to pay up to 25 per cent off the standard market price.

More houses of horrors in the link, like this one.
EDIT: It appears Daily Mail links can't be posted, so google it if you're interested.

E5c4L.jpg

Horrific: Four members of the wealthy Lemp family committed suicide in this home over 40 years.

UrbanRats

Why wouldn't you buy a house where a murder happened? Given the price is reduced, it's a great deal.
It's not like the killer will be back for you, realistically, and unless you believe in ghosts, the worst that can happen is you stumble on a corpse or some shit, while redecorating your garden, which is also not likely.

mantidor

Why wouldn't you buy a house where a murder happened? Given the price is reduced, it's a great deal.
It's not like the killer will be back for you, realistically, and unless you believe in ghosts, the worst that can happen is you stumble on a corpse or some shit, while redecorating your garden, which is also not likely.

I would buy the house.

And be terrified any time at night when I'm alone. :p

I guess they sell these more than I imagine, if they only get 25% of. It's a nice discount, but not something I would jump over. Now lets say 50%?, I would swallow my fear.

Top Bottom