• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Daily Steals Rush - 7 in 9500 Chance For $42 iPad Mini 3

DarthWoo

I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim
https://www.dailysteals.com/rush

Daily Steals is currently holding a Rush for a $42 iPad Mini 3 WiFi. Details are as listed below. DS is a legit site for their other sales and stuff, so there's really nothing to lose. Use a junk mail account if you feel the need for that.

What is RUSH?
RUSH is a game where you can win insane discounts on extremely cool products. For example, you could get a brand new iPhone 6 for $35 or a movie ticket for $1.

Okay, for real -- WTF is RUSH?
RUSH is an experiment to bring more traffic to DailySteals.com. The mission of Daily Steals is to provide amazing products for insanely low prices, and RUSH is the truest form of that idea. We hope that our customers will love RUSH (and our deals) enough to help us spread the word without ridiculous marketing costs.

$1 iPads? $23 GoPro? Where are you getting these random numbers?
It’s all part of the experiment.

How do you play RUSH?
Simply log in and reserve your free spot in the game. As soon as the user threshold is met, the winner(s) will be randomly selected. The winners will have the option of buying the item at the discounted RUSH price.

What will happen if I win?
If you win, you'll get an instant email notification with a link to pay for the item. You must claim and pay for your prize within the winner window or someone else will be selected.

If I win, am I obligated to buy the item?
You are NEVER obligated to buy anything. If you want to buy, you must purchase the item before the winner window expires.

Why do you need my email address?
Otherwise, how will we know who you are? Don’t you want to be notified if you win? We only use your email address to let you know about RUSH. We will NEVER send you spam or sell your information.

How often will a RUSH occur?
We'd love to tell you, but that would ruin the surprise. We will send out email alerts to users when the next game is going live, so make sure to sign up to be notified whenever a new RUSH begins.

Do I need to be a member of Daily Steals to join the game?
Yes. RUSH is for Daily Steals users only!

Do I need to be located in the US in order to win?
Yes. If you win a RUSH, you must have an address within the contiguous US where we can send the item.

Edit: Threshold currently at ~4770/9500 and seems to be increasing rapidly, so best to hurry. Just make sure you're monitoring the email address you register with just in case. Would be a pain to miss out if you actually do get picked with that 15 minute window.

Edit 2: This is apparently now the official thread for Daily Steals Rush events. As of today, there was a Rush for an Xbox One bundle with a 1700 player threshold and 3 winners, but it is now over. I'll try to bump this if I ever see new ones, but can't guarantee I'll be around in a timely fashion.

I won a $100 Shell gas card a couple months ago.

It wasn't exactly the 100K Viper grand prize but free monies is always nice.

This is a more immediate potential payoff that feels more like gambling cause you see the odds.

This sounded like a Penny Auction at first but it seems all free to 'bid'? Good luck to GAFfers, might as well try myself with a fake email.

rjinaz

how many times can i enter? surely someone is cheating to increase their odds.

No doubt. All you would have to do is register under multiple emails. I'm sure there are people that have entered several of times.

that being said, sure why not, I'm in.

DarthWoo

do they send out a unique link to buy or its just used to say you won? otherwise i'd just sit on the page.

Why do you need my email address?
Otherwise, how will we know who you are? Don’t you want to be notified if you win? We only use your email address to let you know about RUSH. We will NEVER send you spam or sell your information.

Would be pretty suck if a winning notification went out to someone's fake email. :p

Sarye

This might be a stupid question but what's stopping someone from registering multiple accounts? Didn't try it but seems too easy to do so.

DarthWoo

Seems to be slowing down pretty badly. I hope it's full by the time I go to sleep.

Top Bottom