• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Daily Steals Rush - 7 in 9500 Chance For $42 iPad Mini 3

Lace

FFWKGKQ.gif

I wish.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
These mother fuckers! They've got me by the balls for another 10 minutes.

Jesus Christ people claim your shit so I can go to bed.

FUCK YOU RUSH. THIS ISN'T THE EMAIL I WANT FROM YOU RIGHT NOW

Hi soukthachone,

The RUSH threshold has been met and the winners have been chosen. If you haven't received a winner's message yet, don't lose hope! If a winner fails to complete their purchase in the next 15 minutes, a new winner will be randomly chosen. Stay tuned!

Best,

The RUSH Team

i rather do this from my spam mail though

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of £41 Million British Pounds and we
have voluntarily decided to donate £1,000,000GBP(One Million British Pounds) to 5
individuals randomly as part of our own charity project.

To verify our lottery winnings,please see our interview by visiting the web page below:

After a computer spinball,your email address was among the emails which were
submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email,
kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your £1,000,000.00 GBP(One
Million Pounds) in your name or direct our paying bank to effect the transfer of the
funds to your designated bank account in your own country.

Full Names:
Mobile No:

Send your response to: garethbull65@QQ.com

Best Regards,
Gareth & Catherine Bull

-x.Red.x-

The RUSH threshold has been met and the winners have been chosen. If you haven't received a winner's message yet, don't lose hope! If a winner fails to complete their purchase in the next 15 minutes, a new winner will be randomly chosen. Stay tuned!

FUUUUUUU

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I didn't win shit and now I'm going to work on 5 hours of sleep instead of 8.

FUCK YOU RUSH BULLSHIT YOU NEVER HAD ANY FUCKING IPADS YOU FUCKING THIEF LIAR FUCKS!!!!

Goodnight Gaf.
You stayed up 3 hours late for this lol?

Top Bottom