• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Daily Steals Rush - 7 in 9500 Chance For $42 iPad Mini 3

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
Come on Gaf, lets do this fucking thing. I know you millennials aint doing shit because you're out of work and apparently you guys hate televisions. Tweet somebody or some shit.

Ran rp

make a thread on gaming side and see how fast the numbers rise. seriously. it's a legit gaming platform so it should be cool.

TxdoHawk

I'm in no rush (pun intended). The longer it takes to fill up, the more people that will go do something else and potentially forget to check their email.

toohectic

I'm in no rush (pun intended). The longer it takes to fill up, the more people that will go do something else and potentially forget to check their email.

Yeah. It's slowed down substantially, so maybe some of the east coast people (of the non-GAF variety) will have dozed off therefore increasing our chances when they miss their 15 minute window.

DarthWoo

I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim
Now that I think about it, I'm not even sure where I got 15 minutes from. Hopefully it is a fairly narrow window though.

DarthWoo

Like I said before, I have no idea where I pulled that 15 minute window thing out of, so it could be longer or it could be shorter.

Edit: OK, turns out it was right after all.

DarthWoo

Meh, nothing here. Guess maybe you could win without being able to see your email as long as you were on the site though.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
I didn't win shit and now I'm going to work on 5 hours of sleep instead of 8.

FUCK YOU RUSH BULLSHIT YOU NEVER HAD ANY FUCKING IPADS YOU FUCKING THIEF LIAR FUCKS!!!!

Goodnight Gaf.

DarthWoo

If you happen to not need to go to sleep for a while, maybe stick around and see if somebody doesn't claim theirs.

Top Bottom