• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DALL-E 3 is live through Bing Image Creator

jufonuk

not tag worthy
8jBs4Pt.jpg
4GKgb5E.jpg

tkscz

Last night I made a bunch of them. These are all the same prompt but in different styles. Sometimes it got weird and REALLY wanted to show big naked titties (regardless of the prompt having fully armored in it) or put them in bikini armors. I wonder what it was sourcing when it did those (I'm not posting the big naked titty ones, surprised that didn't get me banned). Sorry if this is too many images, just like how changing the art style drastically changes how the AI creates the image.

Prompt: "plus size bbw woman, in space power armor, on jungle planet, taking cover behind bizarre purple plant life, being fired upon by lizard men aliens, planets with rings can be seen in the sky"
Realism:
OIG.lcBkuvAgpWiXWGwG3rLI

Water Color Painting:
OIG.iIdW6ayS_MqCpHhWT.od

Modern Art:
OIG.n5iXpI6odx5kz3oT1nhV

Landscape:
OIG.Mkd_NfwcFTKWVGFsEoZh

Impressionism:
OIG.DC2W2m1PGMz65abA0fit

Prompt: "plus size bbw woman, in space power armor, on barren planet, taking cover behind large rocks, being fired upon by lizard men aliens, planets with rings can be seen in the sky"
1990's Sci-fi book cover
OIG.k.9TEMUwS8lkWGN992uV

1980's Sci-fi book Cover

OIG.DBe1MfAQDHJ4F3yM4S.q

1990's PC Graphics:
OIG.NwuVQsRL5vEpmXQH2UQu

Pixel art:
OIG.Lcw2IJ59FzBTkNOt4G9d

jufonuk

not tag worthy
What kind of prompt did you use to get this kind of art style?
You can do an entire PS1 with these kind of images
I used the three quarters tilt shift low poly but also added anime style. Or the ramen house. cyber punk for the cars and the video games I think just said Mario style game.

Top Bottom