• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DALL-E 3 is live through Bing Image Creator

Danknugz

all my recent prompts don't work anymore. i think MS saw the articles about 4chan and just took the sledgehammer approach. the word "evil" will now invalidate a prompt most of the time, for example.

this really sucks because now i'm hooked and now i'm looking at spending all this time setting up stable diffusion on my own pc and setting up all my own models etc which seems like quite the time consuming rabbit hole. also not as good as dall e 3.

tkscz

all my recent prompts don't work anymore. i think MS saw the articles about 4chan and just took the sledgehammer approach. the word "evil" will now invalidate a prompt most of the time, for example.

this really sucks because now i'm hooked and now i'm looking at spending all this time setting up stable diffusion on my own pc and setting up all my own models etc which seems like quite the time consuming rabbit hole. also not as good as dall e 3.
There's always MidJourney which still isn't as good but it's damn close.

Danknugz

There's always MidJourney which still isn't as good but it's damn close.
i saw midjourney and i've been following it but generally the output seems a little homogenous for me, i've been waiting for the tech to get to the point where i felt it was worth my time and i believe dall e 3 achieves that.

Larogue

They can censor it all they want, there will be dozens of alternatives. They just happen to be ahead of the curve right now, won't last long.

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
2jrZAKv.jpg
2zMTON7.jpg
LEQ9tfw.jpg
3k0Xf9R.jpg
dcnUaPu.jpg
YZTR194.jpg
CNzFApR.jpg
YYsUWT4.jpg
UGHFz2p.jpg
BgdM27m.jpg
yndbYdY.jpg
gp1W1Wx.jpg
6tvZjHU.jpg
PrGKApk.jpg

im still absolutely floored by this program

Last edited:

ultrazilla

jufonuk jufonuk
Solarstrike Solarstrike

I'm totally addicted to the prompts "create a miniature three quarters perspective tilt shift voxel screenshot" then add what you want to see.
Below: Amusement park, alien planet, rock concert, kiss concert, ripley vs alien queen, boy's bedroom from the 1980s, coral reef and rick and morty
in Rick's lab.

I just love the look of these and how much detail these have. I've also been experimenting with the prompts: "polaroid, ray traced, unreal engine,
norman rockwell and thomas kincade".

Finally, i'm close to getting a "pop up book" style picture. They've been really close but not quite there yet for me.

Keep em coming everyone. Just incredible stuff everyone is generating here! Love it

EgAwm1V.jpg
pfjiP29.jpg

NUKUlWz.jpg
XwZpbu2.jpg
YfDWz2K.jpg
jGjEXeT.jpg
mttoIIu.jpg
QJaQk8W.jpg
ZNLzpj9.jpg

CAYc1Iv.jpg

jqmPjgy.jpg
aAIPXEK.jpg
JH2eLw4.jpg
CnnBpiV.jpg

Last edited:

Danknugz

They can censor it all they want, there will be dozens of alternatives. They just happen to be ahead of the curve right now, won't last long.
The ironic thing is, the bing image creator was actually less restrictive than even gpt4 + dall e 3, i've learned. Because i got dall e 3 access in gpt4 last night and basic things like "jesus" chat gpt just straight denied me immediately citing potential religious offense.

it's not a promising trend.

Con_Z_ǝdʇ

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Any suggestions for image upscaling? It's either messing with the details and smothering them out or it's perfect and highly priced.

Nankatsu

Gold Member
The moment I tried to use the words "thick" or "sexy" it blocked all my prompts. And I wasn't even trying to generate a NSFW content or anything. Tech is amazing but censoring it like this is a huge but.

Meanwhile I subbed midjorney and no issues censoring wise. It's less spot on in terms of keywording (supposedly V6 will have a huge leap on that regard) but it's flexibility comparing to DALL-E is top notch.

Last edited:

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
All Your Base Are Belong To Us

U5aB2WZ.jpg
MRfa9Iv.jpg
6BjTJh2.jpg
p23PQLg.jpg
Dude how the fuck does the AI get the hands correct more often in the comic strips than it does the singular examples?

Look closely. The hands are fucked up yeah, but they have 4 fingers a lot of the time.

Last edited:

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member
wxAw82j.jpg

Write "gay" in the prompt and you get motivational phrases no matter what. Even specifying "no writing no captions" still gives results like this. Nothing personal (and this image is all kinds of awesome), but this thing's creators' biases are clear as day.

-Minsc-

Dude how the fuck does the AI get the hands correct more often in the comic strips than it does the singular examples?

Look closely. The hands are fucked up yeah, but they have 4 fingers a lot of the time.
I want to know how it decided to turn a meme into a comic book.

EruditeHobo

Nice. prompt?

Template is:
graphic novel title page illustration, [shot type] of steampunk batman in london england in the year 1890, steampunk batman is [2 sentence scene description], color pencil sketch illustration, in the style of artist jim lee who was born on august 11th 1964

I've seen better/closer style interpretations when including the birthdate. Or including the publication year for a particularly famous example of the style that I'm trying to see expressed.

Last edited:
Top Bottom