• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DALL-E 3 is live through Bing Image Creator

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
OIG.sPx9vyq8wKZ6Zt27B25p

OIG.BnXvQt.UvJ6cNX064nju

OIG.BDuJk53C_8IWWfXTM70G

OIG.qYvsxarTyP5uAX7Crghw
Prompt for the last two ?

jufonuk

not tag worthy
The avengers as a low budget British comedy from the sixties :
eAq3WZp.jpg

Used the exact same prompt but changed it to French and seventies but it got blocked. Removed the date. Nothing.
Keeps getting blocked

ebLieJx.jpg

Jesus going for the “U S A! U S A !” Chants this is cheap heat.

Last edited:

Wildebeest

The avengers as a low budget British comedy from the sixties :
There was a very popular 60s spy show in the UK called the avengers that predates the Marvel Comics. I wasn't shocked to find that Honor Blackman was a blocked term, but unfortunately that means I can't use DALL-E to showcase the thrills and excitement of the show.

Alx

There was a very popular 60s spy show in the UK called the avengers that predates the Marvel Comics. I wasn't shocked to find that Honor Blackman was a blocked term, but unfortunately that means I can't use DALL-E to showcase the thrills and excitement of the show.
That’s a good idea. Unfortunately Diana Rigg, Emma Peel and Tara King are blocked too. :(

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
Complete novice - how long does it take? Typed in a request said come back later came back later no sign of anything!!

tkscz

Complete novice - how long does it take? Typed in a request said come back later came back later no sign of anything!!
If you have available boost and you see a picture of an astronaut, that's a glitch, it's assuming you don't have boosts, it either won't generate anything or it generated it and won't show you. Just close the page and reopen and try again. Copy your prompt so you can paste it in again.

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
Guys what would be a way to modify these pictures to wallpaper dimensions? ie 2560x1440 etc or somehow getting the background color extended so the pic is not distorted

For example,
ADCreHev5WmJTe0QBfGUDX7iLQZqcWhJsP7ENwkZovlUG0RmmCP9TUUs7Msl45GVlCo160wLi_ZVMf3pR2hjVu26fCD1-gzPaJnsOYLSeKuEkN0dAkD8jv0Y4wUgyek5vNrtmhbXnPgKbfQ7ykxPgva0GVMrdnUkW5Yft05pB-Hxk4K5i2xIWTii28Qwpaz0cxCD_RR0ADAHwR5WjosFgCdkLOvrdvFhGT4rhJ5ZnJOP_qbY2pMbmTX08xUz6hFoi6wHLU07OHyhPN0UulkEWzZIl32yEc4dyS6LnufGrXCU_0ADXH42R95SDmjs6ZRl_AqBkL0GdpBEAoUnaX3whrlrEOyKvHbdG00NZoawe9jDIHrLTJOYf1ALUgmblvtHoD8ofxZeJ_oQu9t9VuzDCREIYtBqwk5vb7n7M5nSXYiKE0G5kcSDKfhOk4S5_naSq9TAgIp4-OhCBSpxWDG-0Wa2kW-hsAt1HoyuP5mQdgVKQNwmH6e697DL2vq6BWLLqr8uWM5-sERe2B4_jqDgHEWD0LCfkX-Fmjux4HTQqHY23kCoNCB_6QhzLwqeoaJJtD1SgQdAZ6qoCaJ2NSqxYuY3GbVDIt_GT6j-khy6yfOwkrUGbmsohhJCNC9JBw5JR4wan-ida3EUzELjA2wNnX_615Gnsd_d-MKo-tfxesC-QWaeZbH1yum3om7IfR59MSbkThYCbODjXcwcozy4GHbm5rT5tR_K_ZjJ8jywdEuKLFbaLj9j0hpNZc6nO3HINNtmEusFIN0VzJ5kB1PjwFa9fYz0b_qskEKzX4U4fdjuIelCYFZdAiRdgQM-zHcecvj-mGCWEUxZxxX-sPVqc7FYGsECdtVwng3qjZQOiyyZ4N47Z3vmMR0BwINc5U6ETEGkC2N-B6xG06yKE9-pfzfXvr0=w1024-h1024-s-no

just being able to extend the background color to fill the screen (to make it a background) without distorting the puppy

Last edited:

Con_Z_ǝdʇ

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Guys what would be a way to modify these pictures to wallpaper dimensions? ie 2560x1440 etc or somehow getting the background color extended so the pic is not distorted
53250415142_c21c3256ba_o.png

In theory i upscaled your picture by the factor 2 and then dropped it into a white background at 2560x1440. Adjusted the "dog square" in height and centered it. Then i cloned in the sides and covered my tracks.

Last edited:

kanjobazooie

Mouse Ball Fetishist

For example,
ADCreHev5WmJTe0QBfGUDX7iLQZqcWhJsP7ENwkZovlUG0RmmCP9TUUs7Msl45GVlCo160wLi_ZVMf3pR2hjVu26fCD1-gzPaJnsOYLSeKuEkN0dAkD8jv0Y4wUgyek5vNrtmhbXnPgKbfQ7ykxPgva0GVMrdnUkW5Yft05pB-Hxk4K5i2xIWTii28Qwpaz0cxCD_RR0ADAHwR5WjosFgCdkLOvrdvFhGT4rhJ5ZnJOP_qbY2pMbmTX08xUz6hFoi6wHLU07OHyhPN0UulkEWzZIl32yEc4dyS6LnufGrXCU_0ADXH42R95SDmjs6ZRl_AqBkL0GdpBEAoUnaX3whrlrEOyKvHbdG00NZoawe9jDIHrLTJOYf1ALUgmblvtHoD8ofxZeJ_oQu9t9VuzDCREIYtBqwk5vb7n7M5nSXYiKE0G5kcSDKfhOk4S5_naSq9TAgIp4-OhCBSpxWDG-0Wa2kW-hsAt1HoyuP5mQdgVKQNwmH6e697DL2vq6BWLLqr8uWM5-sERe2B4_jqDgHEWD0LCfkX-Fmjux4HTQqHY23kCoNCB_6QhzLwqeoaJJtD1SgQdAZ6qoCaJ2NSqxYuY3GbVDIt_GT6j-khy6yfOwkrUGbmsohhJCNC9JBw5JR4wan-ida3EUzELjA2wNnX_615Gnsd_d-MKo-tfxesC-QWaeZbH1yum3om7IfR59MSbkThYCbODjXcwcozy4GHbm5rT5tR_K_ZjJ8jywdEuKLFbaLj9j0hpNZc6nO3HINNtmEusFIN0VzJ5kB1PjwFa9fYz0b_qskEKzX4U4fdjuIelCYFZdAiRdgQM-zHcecvj-mGCWEUxZxxX-sPVqc7FYGsECdtVwng3qjZQOiyyZ4N47Z3vmMR0BwINc5U6ETEGkC2N-B6xG06yKE9-pfzfXvr0=w1024-h1024-s-no

just being able to extend the background color to fill the screen (to make it a background) without distorting the puppy
LcTX6DX.jpg

(couldn't resist shitposting)

Last edited:

Tams

Tried to do Wayne Rooney winning the premier league and it came back with inappropriate content or some shit like that but tweety pie smoking a phat one is deemed perfect acceptable?

What the fuck.

The filtering/censorship is pretty crazy now.

I guess some really objectional stuff or something offending someone powerful got through, and Microsoft don't want the bad PR (and possible lawsuit).

tkscz

Tried to do Wayne Rooney winning the premier league and it came back with inappropriate content or some shit like that but tweety pie smoking a phat one is deemed perfect acceptable?

What the fuck.
I can't put in fat, BBW or chubby, but I can type in Plus size curvy belly woman and get the same results. The filter is non-sense at the moment and you have to try to work around it.

intbal

I get the feeling that Microsoft has a team of people constantly hand-tuning the content filter, trying to block anything risque.

I tried a prompt that contained no salacious descriptions at all. Then I repeated it exactly, only changing the name of the artist's style.

For this image, I described it as "Dave Finch style":
R9KmC5H.jpg

However, when I used the exact same prompt, but changed the ending to "Mike Debalfo style", the content filter blocked the result.

More interesting still is that when, again with an identical prompt, I used "Frank Cho style", it had no problem creating this image:

wuAVBaM.jpg

I bet in another week, that exact same prompt will get blocked.

Top Bottom