• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DALL-E 3 is live through Bing Image Creator

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
CXzi5wo.jpg
KrG3AxT.jpg
id4NXu6.jpg
Ot9E0Xq.jpg

-Minsc-

Pro Tip: Having trouble getting all the images to load in this thread? Load up the thread in a private window. Must be a cache issue or something that makes the images fail to load.

"moses leading the israelites through the desert to find a good cup of manna"

k1sHr54.jpg

PYSZLma.jpg

bgFj2Eg.jpg

7uvf9Qu.jpg

JyrQsw8.jpg

tw2Q9Wr.jpg

giqBbSm.jpg

WBzHD2k.jpg

ZdaOeJQ.jpg

4J7E4qs.jpg

APvabSL.jpg

R4vL3Zd.jpg

oH8xp0C.jpg
oH8xp0C.jpg

oj2Tnkh.jpg

wmZkyfd.jpg

Ejs1itr.jpg

hxH8Y3S.jpg

bKH3dJu.jpg

Dlgxn1R.jpg

O5EX7Ee.jpg

numy0k7.jpg

4eGvsPk.jpg

DeXKtpw.jpg

pbAfYaD.jpg

RQw4mgS.jpg

huog2IM.jpg

EgfsyfG.jpg

IUpS58H.jpg

17TZuu6.jpg

SmQVKpU.jpg

ijSXezy.jpg

1B1f5Go.jpg

3XXJKuJ.jpg

n5SIizj.jpg

s6AuT18.jpg

h4SMUvY.jpg

MDLpTzL.jpg

5AnXIQe.jpg

850lIMb.jpg

Gq44nlI.jpg

Last edited:

tkscz

Can someone see if Cherry blossom or Cherry blossom petals is blocked for them? Anything I put using that gets instantly blocked, like not even rendering the dog, just straight error message.

Suggestions from my wife:
"plus-sized curvy belly middle aged woman, round chin, red parted boyfriend bob hairdo, wearing explorer shorts, pink explorer shirt and hat, in the jungle, looking at rare butterfly and taking notes, with her tricolor black corgi by her side"
OIG.bVdDn3mYYO94xESFr9ZU

OIG.8BMJrKZykXmHBZYdzIc4

"pastel drawing, plus-sized curvy belly middle aged woman, round chin, red parted boyfriend bob hairdo, wearing explorer shorts, pink explorer shirt and hat, in the jungle, looking in awe at the ruins of an ancient civilization, taking notes"
OIG.dKX9N9l9JVUgOparWk3H

"digital drawing, plus-sized curvy belly middle aged woman, round chin, red parted boyfriend bob hairdo, wearing explorer shorts, pink explorer shirt and hat, in the jungle, peaking through the brush, making her way out of the jungle"
OIG.4Fj0YlQdm_xXAH.m_TrH

Pegasus Actual

Gold Member
Current avatar is by dall-e, took a whole bunch of tries and got a bunch of cool ones out of it, but as an artist, I was pretty amazed how well this one came out.
I'll join the club and finally make an avatar via AI...

Unfortunately, it's got no idea what Lee Adama from BSG2003 looks like, but oh well, close enough:

dQmhf12.png

Old avatar before all the avs got nuked like 5 years back was something along the lines of:
VQmeN0U.png

But I was too lazy to dig out the blu-ray quality and then find the exact frame that I really liked.

-Minsc-

intbal intbal It does seem to be very good at making figurines.

---

For my fellow GinTama fans out there.

Neo Armstrong Cyclone Jet Armstrong Cannon

Out of all the images I generated this is the one which came the closest to taking on the spirit of the gag.

287Qyti.jpg

This one almost gets the name right. The positioning of the cannon is kind of there but I believe it's still attached to the arm. Some variation of a blonde guy frequently shows up in the image I generated.

MGtRXFT.jpg

Armstrong made it.

o8VMnEx.jpg

I like how the box art somewhat matches up with the figure.

g40Kgwe.jpg

Some other cool ones.

eohOiEV.jpg

C0RAo18.jpg

abEgmKT.jpg

AM9ycnk.jpg

intbal

intbal intbal It does seem to be very good at making figurines.

---

For my fellow GinTama fans out there.

Neo Armstrong Cyclone Jet Armstrong Cannon

Out of all the images I generated this is the one which came the closest to taking on the spirit of the gag.

287Qyti.jpg

This one almost gets the name right. The positioning of the cannon is kind of there but I believe it's still attached to the arm. Some variation of a blonde guy frequently shows up in the image I generated.

MGtRXFT.jpg

Armstrong made it.

o8VMnEx.jpg

I like how the box art somewhat matches up with the figure.

g40Kgwe.jpg

Some other cool ones.

eohOiEV.jpg

C0RAo18.jpg

abEgmKT.jpg

AM9ycnk.jpg

Do you include any style descriptors for those?
Those two Catwoman figures I did had "Bishoujo style" added to the prompt. That almost always gets struck by the content filter. Worked this time, though.
"Queen's Blade style" will NEVER work :messenger_grinning_squinting:.

-Minsc-

Do you include any style descriptors for those?
Those two Catwoman figures I did had "Bishoujo style" added to the prompt. That almost always gets struck by the content filter. Worked this time, though.
"Queen's Blade style" will NEVER work :messenger_grinning_squinting:.
For a couple attempts I used "Neo Armstrong Cyclone Jet Armstrong Cannon, it really is perfect". Two of the blonde fellows came out of those batches and the rest of the images were skewed in that direction. Blonde guy is not exclusive to that addition to the prompt though. I have a new batch using my go to alternative style "pastel" and the one I started using today "color pencil". "color pencil art" seems to work better since sometimes pencils would be included in the image if it wasn't defined as art. I'm very pleased with the results I got this time.

For Catwoman I just tried a couple to see what would happen.

Might not be the best prompt for what you want but I'm sure it'll help in some instances.

It did help me in this case.

Last edited:

RedC

This is doing a great job helping me create the looks of my characters in my African fantasy.

Love the figurine idea.

Last edited:

-Minsc-

iwdoXyf.jpg

Neo Armstrong Cyclone Jet Armstrong Cannon, pastel

Blonde guy shows up again.

IrQxfMy.jpg

mpmjLBX.jpg

eDG9d3I.jpg

N88VR75.jpg

9O7Tcy4.jpg

8gjpG03.jpg

Now, for the color pencil.

Neo Armstrong Cyclone Jet Armstrong Cannon, color pencil
kS541y2.jpg

H6r1QMv.jpg

JRyhcQy.jpg

Now we're talking. (below)

onRT1eV.jpg

4VmoIpm.jpg

Neo Armstrong Cyclone Jet Armstrong Cannon, color pencil art

This next one could have appeared in GinTama.

swUr1wt.jpg

---
vALaVcz.jpg

WhYwsHU.jpg

intbal

It has absolutely no clue who "Snake-Eyes" is. Same with "Serpentor".
And it tries really hard to turn "Batman Beyond" into just plain old Batman.

Nok Su Kow

Censorship is getting really sensitive on this thing tried making Batman in the Resident Evil mansion and got the banned content warning, also got one about needing to check the images to make sure it wasn't a violation when I tried to make Rampage the video game realistic images

-Minsc-

Samus Aran is very hard to do as most of the time it either omits her suits arm cannon or she's holding a some sort of rifle. Sometimes it pulls through, sort of.

Samus Aran, with arm cannon, diving down to the planet zebus

gtbflS8.jpg

Samus Aran Metroid vs Ridley Scott Alien

Ao93xR4.jpg

Metroid vs Ridley Scott Alien

iBSOTLn.jpg

Samus Aran, with cannon on right arm, drop kicking ridley scott alien (wrong arm, but I'll take it)

paiCxtt.jpg

sQcyAUM.jpg

Samus Aran,with arm cannon on right arm, drop kicking ridley scott alien

LCv7ay2.jpg

Super Metroid draining energy (Duel arm cannons is better than none)

8OZhLcz.jpg

Super Metroid drop kicking t-rex (I have better images of this theme but this is the only one with the arm cannon)

YhaQT7i.jpg

Goalus

OK, these links finally pushed me to try it myself. Unfortunately I didn't get such mindblowing results as most of the images posted here.

Can someone with more experience try to get a good image out of this text?

"
Gears of War, 30 years after the events of Gears 5, humans and locust have become friends and are now working together against a new threat from outer space
"

Last edited:

VulcanRaven

OK, these links finally pushed me to try it myself. Unfortunately I didn't get such mindblowing results as most of the images posted here.

"
Gears of War, 30 years after the events of Gears 5, humans and locust have become friends and are now working together against a new threat from outer space
"
You have to describe more what you want to see. Give details about what the characters are doing, what they are wearing, place, time of day, art style etc. That after 30 years part doesn't mean much to the AI. I recommending writing character names but it might not recognise them.

Last edited:

GladiusFrog

"
"
Its like a soup, start with basic ingredients then add a little to you get what you're after.

Top Bottom