• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Damn, the USA vs. USA Women's Beach volleyball rocks... Gold Qualification match!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alcibiades

watching this it's almost as fun as playing Beach Spikers...

anybody else catch this...

it was May/Walsh vs. McPeak/Youngs...

WTF, why do they put them up against each other, or did a USA team lose on the other side of the bracket, cause I think they should let USA vs. USA go in gold medal match if they are truly the two best teams, or maybe one of these teams has lost and it's double elimination or something...

either way, it was fun to watch, especially when the ball went back and forth a good 4 or more times...

HAOHMARU

McPeak gives me a McBoner!

Yea, that match ruled...they should have gone for the gold/silver match...not sure why that happened. Both of those teams are just awesome.

marsomega

What sucks is they the loser has to play for silver when in reality it should be both USA teams for gold and silver as they are the two best teams right now.

Makura

Walsh is amazing to watch. She's so quick, her intuition is amazing. It's like she was born to play the sport.

Ripclawe

Banned
GROUP HUG!

capt.olyvbb13808232124.greece_olympics_beach_volleyball_olyvbb138.jpg

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
Yes. Brazil and Cuba especially.

That and women's track.

border

When are the next USA Women's games going to be on TV? I can't figure out a damned thing using the online program guides.

Scoobert

Bronze game was already on earlier, very good match too.

Gold medal game is taped, it's on tonight. It's somewhere between 8-11pm eastern on NBC.

Big events are usually taped and put on primetime.

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
tx_may_all.jpg

Damn that elastic. During volleyball and gymnastics, I always hope some 'muffin' might poke out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom