• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dance Central 3 |OT| Travel Through Time to Fight Dance Crimes

Dany

Banned
tumblr_mahxnhYTXM1r5yz68.gif

I forgot to dance yesterday.

Sai-kun

Banned
Wow, I want a DC party.

Ugh HMX totally dropped on ball on showing you how many Flawless/Nice moves you have overall. Those are the only two achievements I have left :(

Psy invades on the 27th, thats 3 days away! Plus two new songs from Usher, Euphoria and Twisted

Hey, the OT returns, with all the people buying this in the Microsoft store sale I expect to see more activity, unless those were gift purchases or something.

Also, call me maybe will supposedly be released on December 4th so it seems is weekly releases for the moment, at least with the pre order bonuses. We'll see if they keep it that way or return to three songs a month.

Meicyn

Gold Member
I hate to say it, but something about the movement in the choreography is off. The Gangnam Gallop looks really robotic. I think in their rush to get it out as soon as possible before the holiday season kicks in, that the quality has taken a slight hit. Just Dance 4's version of this song is better, honestly.

Still happy it's out though.

Sai-kun

Banned
I don't know how I still don't have either of the 10k achievements yet. That shit cray. I give this game a 9/10 for not giving me a counter to see how many nice/flawless I have. Need achievements!

Sai-kun

Banned
Finally got 10k Flawless tonight. I was afraid the count might be bugged, but I guess I wasn't playing as often as I though. Just 10k Nice ratings left to get and this game will be dooooone!

Top Bottom