• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dave Grohl announces daughter outside of his marriage

dave.png

Instagram link

Damn...that's...something

SJRB

Gold Member
Reminder that the ancient Romans considered actors and musicians of low social standing. They were often grouped with other entertainers, gladiators, and sometimes even prostitutes, as individuals who were seen as lacking in moral virtue or respectability. This was partly because their professions involved public performance, which was associated with a lack of decorum and self-control, qualities highly valued in Roman society.

jason10mm

Gold Member
Reminder that the ancient Romans considered actors and musicians of low social standing. They were often grouped with other entertainers, gladiators, and sometimes even prostitutes, as individuals who were seen as lacking in moral virtue or respectability. This was partly because their professions involved public performance, which was associated with a lack of decorum and self-control, qualities highly valued in Roman society.
Well, that's my roman thought for the day :p

simpatico

Is this another confession to make? That's not cool.
Family means one woman. But Dave got two

Shocker coming from Grohl. He's spent a lot of money cultivating this everyman image, but anyone with eyes knows it just means the polar opposite is true.

Last edited:

YCoCg

Everyone has a vice, and his seems to be cheating every now and then but hey at least he's willing to support the bastard child publicly which is better than most.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Disappointing. Cheating on your wife and get another woman pregnant, and at 55 as well.

I bet the involved female had noooooo idea she was at risk for becoming pregnant. None at sll. :D

Probably. But Dave should have used his head and either put a helmet on his soldier or pulled out well before he busted a nut.

Or even better, not cheat on his wife in the first place.

Thaedolus

Disappointing. Cheating on your wife and get another woman pregnant, and at 55 as well.

Probably. But Dave should have used his head and either put a helmet on his soldier or pulled out well before he busted a nut.

Or even better, not cheat on his wife in the first place.
Bro, to be Dave Grohl is to have the hottest women in the world throwing themselves at you constantly. I love my wife, but if I constantly had puss banging on my door for decades, I’m sure I’d crack.

He did fuck up by not just getting a vasectomy if he doesn’t like wrapping it up.

Last edited:

MikeM

Gold Member
Rome fell though.

Drake

Wrap it up dude, come on. Like, I get it. You're horny and want to bust nuts, but be smart about it. Oh well.

RAÏSanÏa

Not too long ago they were considered the scum of society.
They're been considered that by the great minds that use the term "hollyweirdo" for as long as they've used the term.

Most others take it on a case by case basis.

Times being what they are...

Indifferent. Wicked.

Top Bottom