• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dave Grohl announces daughter outside of his marriage

Mr Reasonable

Completely Unreasonable
I dont get announcing something like this via Instagram

Like what good does that exactly do for anyone?

Also the first FF album is still the best

It gives the child legitimacy, stops the mother having to worry about if the father of her child is going to be supported.

But that could be done less publicly, so it is interesting that he's felt compelled to do it.

Also, The Colour and the Shape is the best thing they've done!

Mr Reasonable

Completely Unreasonable
He probably got word that it will get public. He doesn't want his family to find out about it by reading the news.
He could've just told them himself if that was the case. Arguably, not much difference between them reading an instagram post and them reading a news story about the instagram post.

One thing's for sure, if Dave wants to put another book out, covering this would get him straight to the top of the bestsellers list.

VulcanRaven

He could've just told them himself if that was the case. Arguably, not much difference between them reading an instagram post and them reading a news story about the instagram post.

One thing's for sure, if Dave wants to put another book out, covering this would get him straight to the top of the bestsellers list.
He probably told it to them before making it public.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
I don't think Dave Grohl is moralizing like that, but it certainly shits on his nice guy image. I do respect that he's willing to publicly acknowledge and take responsibility for the kid, at least, a lot of people would try to throw money around to make that go away and leave the kid without a father.
That's my point. Too many throw stones at glass houses in attempts to maintain an image.

We all have our issues and vices.

Durien

Jean Smart Lol GIF by Max
Exactly this. What makes this the public's business or why should the public even care?

Kacho

Gold Member
So Grohl was creeping since at least 2018. I thought this was an accident from a one night stand. Guessing he had serious marriage problems at home.

Annaliese looked pretty good in 2010.
2010-2-3-pm-god-89544770.jpg

10+ years and a baby did a number on her.
annaliese-nielson-allegedly-realtionship-dave-89557927.jpg

MacReady13

Wasn't this the guy pushing for a certain presidential nominee NOT to use his bands music cause of this presidential nominee's values or lack thereof...?

Ownage

The fatty pic is post preg. Pre-preg she's not bad. An adult performer tho. Grohl probably needed a muse he could turn to that's distant from his family life.

As Chris Rock said, I wouldn't do it but I understand.

Last edited:
Ran into this in my feed, recognized her, she's Christina Pazsitzky a comedian and Tom Segura's wife and had the perfect take on it.

I think you can be a piece of shit, but not want to be an even a bigger one. And maybe it was his wife who forced the issue. She might have said, either you own your responsibility, or I don't know how we can move on. You are not going to be one of those assholes who has a kid as a celebrity and then has nothing to do with her. This isn't on her, this is on you.

That sort of thing. Anyhow, I hate infidelity, so if she does leave, I hope she didn't sign a prenup.

Last edited:
Top Bottom