• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC's Legends Of Tomorrow S2 |OT| CW's Justice Society of Vancouver - Tuesdays 9/8c

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Might as well kill off Barry at this point...

L for life it seems

Lol..... They are really destroying Barry Allen. I mean, he's not the best Flash character but still, come on this is getting too stupid for me. I thought I would love seeing Barry take L's but damn, let a man have a W sometime.

And people we're getting upset at Deathstroke jobbing. Glad isn't remotely close to Barry on the L scale.

Edit: the damn commercial snuck up on me tonight!

Maddocks

Barry just cant win. He was happy for what it seems like 3 months when he was living in flashpoint, but since then it has just been....you ruined everything and everyone and only like 5 people like you.

That is part of me, but the other part is thank god they didnt just sweep flashpoint under the rug and make everything hunky dory and it had real stakes that are lasting and effecting multiple shows.

ZeroX03

Banned
Where's Reverse Flash to laugh at being vindicated?

Also the commercials for next week's Flash and Arrow are basically the same lol. Villain voiceover about how they're the best.

ZeroX03

Banned
Why do I have a bad feeling that Iris is gonna bite za dusto in the mid-season finale for The Flash?

Will The Flash be dealing with Flashpoint repercussions for the entire season? —Mark
Actually, the Flashpoint backlash (backFlash?) Barry has been fielding will soon be eclipsed by more pressing issues. “The midseason finale (airing Dec. 6) kind of creates a new problem for our heroes that they weren’t anticipating, something that they’ve never faced before,” says showrunner Andrew Kreisberg. “It’s so big, we’re actually considering changing the saga sell from talking about Flashpoint to talking about that, because that’s really what’s driving the episodes for the rest of the season.”
http://tvline.com/2016/12/01/the-flash-season-3-winter-spoilers-new-threat/

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Cisco take that L and swallow it

Barry just cant win. He was happy for what it seems like 3 months when he was living in flashpoint, but since then it has just been....you ruined everything and everyone and only like 5 people like you.

That is part of me, but the other part is thank god they didnt just sweep flashpoint under the rug and make everything hunky dory and it had real stakes that are lasting and effecting multiple shows.

Never thought about it that way but damn that's a really good point.

Matrix

Cisco is a chick lol

Top Bottom