• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC's Legends Of Tomorrow S2 |OT| CW's Justice Society of Vancouver - Tuesdays 9/8c

I can post this in the Arrow thread, right? It's not a big spoiler.

felicitydeath3aubl.gif

But it's more fun if I don't

Would be even better in that thread about how great season 5 has been.

ZeroX03

Banned
I just realized the penultimate episode of Legends S1 ended up with Snart dying, and then the penultimate episode of S2 ended with Snart killing. Can't wait for the S3 murder suicide!

Xenoboy

Really good episode, two nice episodes to have watched today.
Although I don't get why they all went for Eobard in the end there, when Snart killed Amaya and that Damien had the Flash mask, that's reserved for Eobard mate.
Otherwise, a really amazing episode, the Legion of Doom really rocks and I do think they are setting up for Stein not coming back with him not regaining his memories.
Mick is still the show's best character.

Zen Aku

The Legends will probably travel to the past and go to when Leonard's mom was pregnant and pushed her down the stairs.

Since they weren't there when that happened, time can't fold in on itself.

Leonard is never alive, Amaya still lives.

Idk how they'll fix reality though. They obviously can't go to the future and push Mama Thawne out of a flying car, since they don't know when Eobard was born exactly and they won't kill him off cause Flash still need him on their show in the future.

Dryk

Maybe they go back in time, trigger an apocalyptic paradox and then have to race to use the spear to reboot reality before it finishes imploding Doctor Who Season 5 style

Pics_nao

And just finished Doomworld. Is there a reason why Mick didn't call the team out on their bullshit? "Oh hey Mick, fuck you. We don't trust you"

"Mick pls. We trust you to do the right thing."

Fuck off.

nOoblet16

If it wasn't for Snart Amaya would have used the spear while everyone was just standing and watching lol

That high five moment was great

Zen Aku

And just finished Doomworld. Is there a reason why Mick didn't call the team out on their bullshit? "Oh hey Mick, fuck you. We don't trust you"

"Mick pls. We trust you to do the right thing."

Fuck off.
Well technically Sara and the team said they don't trust him. The only one who seem to still does was Amaya.

nOoblet16

My favourite moment from the episode. Stuff like this then being balanced out by Amaya's death and Eobard winning is why I love this show. This show knows what it is and embraces it which is why it's so good this season and is why last season was shit. Easily one of the biggest improvements I've seen in a TV show till date as even the bad episodes are enjoyable, can't say the same about Flash.

This does make me wonder if this is the peak for this show and whether Legion of Doom will ever be topped after they are gone. As someone said in the last page, Thawne is the best flash villain and he isn't even in that show.

Dalek

Damn. How did this show become the best Arrowverse show? So great!!

"Who even names something 'The Legion of Doom'??"
"....You did."

Joni

This does make me wonder if this is the peak for this show and whether Legion of Doom will ever be topped after they are gone. As someone said in the last page, Thawne is the best flash villain and he isn't even in that show.

I think it might be. It will be very difficult to top them as a villain. Three of the five best villains from these shows in a single show is a killer spectacle.

defiant04

Banned
Damn. How did this show become the best Arrowverse show? So great!!

"Who even names something 'The Legion of Doom'??"
"....You did."

I know right, I also liked the callbacks to nate mom's sandwiches lol...this may truly be another case in a tv series where the spinoffs are better than the shows there were spun from.

Probably answered, but I'm catching up and I'm wondering what universe are they in right now?

If reality was rewritten by the staff, how we still got Arrow and Flash continuing like nothing happened?

We see Flash's mask, one assumes he's dead...

Or is this a random earth?

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Probably answered, but I'm catching up and I'm wondering what universe are they in right now?

If reality was rewritten by the staff, how we still got Arrow and Flash continuing like nothing happened?

We see Flash's mask, one assumes he's dead...

Or is this a random earth?

Well, I think the show wants us to think about the other shows like a bedroom. When the light is on, you can see everything in the room. If you turn the light off, you can't see it but the room still exists. So we're following the Legends in this altered reality, which they'll presumably fix, and nobody in the other shows will even notice.

Well, I think the show wants us to think about the other shows like a bedroom. When the light is on, you can see everything in the room. If you turn the light off, you can't see it but the room still exists. So we're following the Legends in this altered reality, which they'll presumably fix, and nobody in the other shows will even notice.

That makes sense.

Kinda threw me a bit because of the whole crossover that happened. I was going to ask where's Supergirl, but then I remembered she's on Earth 2.

ZeroX03

Banned
It's just an alternate reality that'll get erased by the end of the next episode.

That makes sense.

Kinda threw me a bit because of the whole crossover that happened. I was going to ask where's Supergirl, but then I remembered she's on Earth 2.

Supergirl is Earth-38.

Earth-2 = Harry, Zoom, Jesse Quick (originally)
Earth-3 = Jay Garrick (originally), Jesse Quick (currently)
Earth-19 = HR, Gypsy
Earth-38 = All of Supergirl

It's just an alternate reality that'll get erased by the end of the next episode.

Supergirl is Earth-38.

Earth-19 = HR, Gypsy

Earth 38?

Jesus, here I was thinking I was paying attention.

caliph95

It's reference to Superman's debut because of course it is.

Also i googled it and it seems to be from a producer because i don't remember saying it in the show

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that

OMG, how did I miss this.

*saves*

This might be the greatest moment on the show. Everyone immediately hitting Mick after they got their memories back was also a highlight.

I hope​ Amaya isn't gone for too long. Her and Nate have gotten so much great character development, and most importantly not just because they're sorta together. They were both developed independently and then paired. Major key.

I actually can't remember if they name check Earth-38 in the show, or if that was only said by producers outside of it. It's mostly just called Supergirl's Earth and it's separate to everything else.
Cisco namedrops it in the first part of Invasion!, IIRC. Says that's where the Tachyon device Barry was using in the first Supergirl crossover tracked him to.

Joni

I hope​ Amaya isn't gone for too long. Her and Nate have gotten so much great character development, and most importantly not just because they're sorta together. They were both developed independently and then paired. Major key.

Problem is that she still needs her past to happen. Or maybe Vixen-2 is the grandchild of Vixen-1 and Nate.

Grizzlyjin

Problem is that she still needs her past to happen. Or maybe Vixen-2 is the grandchild of Vixen-1 and Nate.

That's what I'm thinking. Maybe it's already some type of causal loop. Have they ever shown who Vixen's grandfather is? Cause Amaya looked at her future, but we only saw information about the village being destroyed, her child wandering, and then modern Vixen.

Teletraan1

Banned
Whatever timeline they plucked snart out of he seems a bit more evil than he ever did on Flash. Unless his secret power is being extremely bi polar I don't understand how you get from this guy to someone who sacrifices himself at the end of last season.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Supergirl is Earth-38.

Earth-19 = HR, Gypsy

Which Earth is the one where mime is the dominant form of culture?

LotusHD

Banned

Meh, I don't mind their relationship, but I much preferred her friendship with Rick, wish they would've continued expanding upon that and making them interact more regularly. That being said, I loved how the show did a callback to that with Amaya being the only one on Rick's side.

I think her death will stick, but because they are using time travel to fix things, they are going to leave a version of her in the timeline where she didn't join the team and didn't die, and this is also how they are going to resolve the whole problem of her having seen her own future.

jwk94

How did Snart kill Amaya? Dude was literally right next to Heatdude (can't remember his name) and walks over to Amaya and kills her? Why didn't anyone try to stop her? And how does Eobard keep getting blindsided if he's supposed to be a speedster?? Ugh, this episode frustrated me as much as it made me excited about the finale.

ZeroX03

Banned
How did Snart kill Amaya? Dude was literally right next to Heatdude (can't remember his name) and walks over to Amaya and kills her? Why didn't anyone try to stop her? And how does Eobard keep getting blindsided if he's supposed to be a speedster?? Ugh, this episode frustrated me as much as it made me excited about the finale.

Speedsters in these shows aren't using super speed constantly. They can get blindsided, they have to be consciously using their powers to evade things. This has been the case with Barry in... almost every episode really.

Top Bottom