• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dear Capcom: Please Milk Me

BuddyC

2480.jpg

cover_x2.gif

cover_x3.gif

7b3ccc76-f5a6-40c9-aac1-d79eb4a3644b.gif

Thanks.

impirius

Did X2 really come out late enough to get an ESRB rating? This is messing with the timeline in my head... IS ANYTHING REAL

I remember wanting Mega Man X2 so badly when it first came out....but I didn't have a SNES =(. I played and finished X1 at a friend's house, and I dont remember why he never got X2.

Years later I played X3 on the PC (got it for like 5 bucks at EB Games), but I never got a chance to player X2. So, yes, I agree with this milking. A nice compliation pack would make me very happy.

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
You act like they don't want too, hah.

I guess Capcom wants to make an effort with their new MM series on the GBA instead of simply porting all the classics. Then again I'd prefer the classics these days.

BuddyC

Diomedeskun said:
I would love that, but PSP would be acceptable if they used the enhanced PS version of X3 and added X4.
Hey now, let's not get greedy.
M3wThr33 said:
megaman_xtreme_store.jpg

305810ps.gif

Got 'em both. I got MMAC GBA on reserve. Do your part and actually buy the stuff to give them incentive.
Oh, I've got them. I've also got all three Mega Man Zero games. But MMAC might be pushing it a bit.

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
Yeah those GBC ports were actually pretty damn good IIRC. I bought them both and really enjoyed them despite the obvious flaws and limits.

BuddyC

TekunoRobby said:
I guess Capcom wants to make an effort with their new MM series on the GBA instead of simply porting all the classics. Then again I'd prefer the classics these days.
Did you just dishonor Mega Man Zero?

nubbe said:
I agree. But only X1-X4
They can stop at X3 and I wouldn't complain, especially since they went to Saturn/PSX afterwards. It'd just be so easy to take X1-3 and port them to GBA...heck, I'd even buy them seperately.

Top Bottom