• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

ecurbj

Again. Why does The Rock get a title shot automatically? I know it's due to bringing in revenue for Vince pockets. But what does it have to do with the storyline? Does it have to do with The Rock getting GTS at RAW 1000?

Ithil

Again. Why does The Rock get a title shot automatically? I know it's due to bringing in revenue for Vince pockets. But what does it have to do with the storyline? Does it have to do with The Rock gets GTS at RAW 1000?

That was what the Rock was there for at RAW, he had a title shot at the Rumble. That he was entitled to one for nothing was part of the reason Punk attacked him.

krae_man

The last PPV of 2012, and Kane is main eventing it.

Net Wrecker is pulling his hair out.

LOL you guys really think the TLC match will be the Main Event of TLC?

Are you forgetting the Main Event of TLC 2010 where Wade Barrett was literally buried under 1000 chairs?

LOL Just make Cena-Dolph TLC you idiots.

Kinda hard to do that if they intend to have some sort of question as to whether or not they will cash in after the Sheamus/Big Show chairs match. Punk's injury has really booked them into a corner.

Personally I'd have the world title match be the main event. Despite it being the secondary title, you might as well have the main event be for SOME SORT of World title.

ecurbj

The crowd saying "Let's go Ziggler". They even want to see him go over.

Edit: Or maybe I'm hearing what I want to hear lol

ecurbj

What are you talking about? All I heard was "Let's go Sheamus"
For some reason when they were saying whatever they were saying. Ziggler was rebounding and then Cena Jr. knocked Ziggler down and the crowd got silent.

That's what made me think they were saying "Let's go Ziggler".

still making his opponents look like a million bucks.

You got that right. He is selling his "broken upper thigh" real good. He is the King Of Selling at the moment. He makes the matches somewhat watchable after awhile.

GBONZZZZ

Just watch for John Cena and AJ.

I'm watching for AJ.

Well, I'm skipping it. TLC is such a throwaway PPV. Really makes no sense why it's there in the first place.

What's the ME again?

RAW should be skipped EVERY Monday night.
Just catch the 5 minutes that are actually worth watching on YouTube and save yourself suffering through The Great Khali teaming with Hornswoggle.

This made me lol more than it should have.

Ithil

The crowd saying "Let's go Ziggler". They even want to see him go over.

Edit: Or maybe I'm hearing what I want to hear lol

It was a joke. Back in one of the summer PPVs the crowd were very loudly chanting LET'S GO ZIGGLER, to which Lawler responded "listen to this crowd, let's go Sheamus!".

So now anytime the crowd chants for Ziggler, they're reaaally chanting for Sheamus, even if he isn't there.

Kaladin

Was the crowd chanting Colt Cabana earlier?

286587_441601059233893_807672931_o.jpg

He's busy.

atomsk

Party Pooper
friend of mine had that GRIMS TOY SHOW sign on the hard camera sign, and security just took it.

well, at least he got it on camera a bunch during the opening hour

BlazinAm

It was a joke. Back in one of the summer PPVs the crowd were very loudly chanting LET'S GO ZIGGLER, to which Lawler responded "listen to this crowd, let's go Sheamus!".

NO WAY OUT was that ppv and that was terrible.

friend of mine had that GRIMS TOY SHOW sign on the hard camera sign, and security just took it.

well, at least he got it on camera a bunch during the opening hour
Sounds petty on the wwe's part.

Top Bottom