• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Man, Ambrose is easily looking like the biggest star in the Shield. He might not be the most talented wrestler of the group (that's Rollins), but he definitely has the mic skills.

As for Reigns, he's pretty obviously a massive waste of space. It should have been Ohno as the third man.

ecurbj

Man, Ambrose is easily looking like the biggest star in the Shield. He might not be the most talented wrestler of the group (that's Rollins), but he definitely has the mic skills.
I like how he mimics the Joker with that 'tongue' gimmick. Like he licks the side of his mouth, lol.

ALBERTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DELLLLLLLLLLLLLL RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOO!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I bet WWE has a posterboard of guys they don't know what to do with(and no, your favorite small guy who jobs doesn't count) that's got pictures of Orton, Del Rio, Ziggler, and Cody, and it just says 'Fuck, I don't know'

Top Bottom