• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Fronde, great writeup. :)

GWF was a lot of fun tonight. We saw...

A possible Bootaaay heel turn?

Shark Johnson debut
Entropia debut
B-Arthur debut
Mysterious member of the Four Kings of NeoGAF
TV Title changed hands

Must see, especially for Heavy's monologue.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
tumblr_mft5sxoapH1rkzyp8o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mft5r1fGtO1rkzyp8o1_500.jpg

Thanks for the shoutout Laser!

Kaladin

Mr. Sandman wants revenge on those who attacked him tonight at the GWF DPPV......Mr. Sandman wants B-Arthur in a falls count anywhere match.

NBC changed the day on Saturday Nights Main Event to Sunday Slam!!

The Spear and this....

untitled-8k3urf.gif

Nah, Shelton's brought in only very occasionally in New Japan, while Tanaka's making his 1st defence of the newly created NEVER championship. Unless Shelton's making a bigger commitment to New Japan, I doubt they'd put the title on him.

Oh ok thx. Would be a total shock if Shelton pulls out a victory..

strobogo

Banned
I liked AYS for a while, but I had the constant shitting on WCW and mean spiritedness particularly towards clips with fans in them were a bummer to watch. They're terrible to the woman who was in Tammy's Tips. As annoying and uncomfortable as the treatment of Vickie gets at times, it has nothing on how they talk about that woman.

There is such a big difference of what AYS does and what Botchamania does. AYS is straight up mean more often than not. They take so many personal shots and digs at people that go far beyond a simple rib. It got really unpleasant really fast.

G-Fex

I liked AYS for a while, but I had the constant shitting on WCW and mean spiritedness particularly towards clips with fans in them were a bummer to watch. They're terrible to the woman who was in Tammy's Tips. As annoying and uncomfortable as the treatment of Vickie gets at times, it has nothing on how they talk about that woman.

There is such a big difference of what AYS does and what Botchamania does. AYS is straight up mean more often than not. They take so many personal shots and digs at people that go far beyond a simple rib. It got really unpleasant really fast.

Pretty much, that's why I stopped watching it

I do miss the WWE ruins everything videos

Aiii

So not worth it
Actually what ever happened to Fandango?

Who did you think produced all that shit they used for Raw this week?

Pretty much how I felt. I liked some of the comedy, I liked Puppet H, but "WCW ruins everything" got out of hand. I guess it doesn't help I was a WCW guy for a long time because WWE didn't even air here until somewhere in 99.

Jamie OD

Actually what ever happened to Fandango?

I'm expecting this to become a reverse Brodus Clay situation. Hype videos promote a dancer gimmick then he debuts as a psychopath.

I usually feel this way whenever WWE makes fun of dumb things from the past. Feels like they make fun of the person rather than the gimmick, especially when it was something created in their company.

GWF submissions are OP!
But i'm good guy Owl putting over the new talent whilst remaining perpetually over, i'm the Jericho of GWF.
I'm more hyped for the four kings storyline than I am for anything in WWE.

You know I actually thought Del Rio hitting Santa with his car was pretty funny, a crazy 'lol this is how wrestling celebrates Christmas!' throw-away start but really fun type thing and I gave them props for doing it.

BUT

then they turned it into a focal point for the whole f**king show and replayed it 45 thousand times in a LOL LOOK WHAT WE DID IT WAS SO FUNNY RIGHT?? RIGHT?????? NOW CENA WILL FIGHT FOR HIM HAHAHAHAHA WE'RE HILARIOUS! and all the good will I had was squeezed into nothing.

They always do that. :|

Oh, happy 2013 guys. I just know Daniel Bryan is gonna get a WWE title push this year!

Aiii

So not worth it
What ruined the whole car crash angle for me was the fact that Del Rio turned face, and then all of a sudden, for the sake of this angle he was a heel, then next Smackdown, he's a face again caring for his amigo.

And John Cena.

John Cena ruins everything. I don't for a second buy John Cena is ever gonna be remembered as fondly as even one of the previous "faces of the company." I betcha that they're even gonna boo him at his hall of fame induction, unless something radical changes in his character between now and then, which is just not happening.

Aiii

So not worth it
Stephanie is a bitch! A BITCH!

And Heavy, don't get me started on Heavy running around with MY championship.

Shark Johnson looks like Guile crossed with Bull Nakano, lol.

Also, I'd pass out before tapping to that Thesz-loving scrub Laserfrog! BOOO!!!!

"Mom made lasagne", lmao.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Mom Made Lasagne

DKehoe

Current entrants for the GAF Rumble

DKehoe, Sunflower, Linkified, G-Fex, Guzim, Bootaaay, A Pretty Panda, Entropia, Jamie OD, RBH, SousedLouse, strobogo, Aiii, Judderman, Dork Knight, somedevil, Parallax, Frackh, Net_Wrecker, Professor Beef, Ithil, Laserfrog, Reneledarker, Mr. Sandman, BillRiccio, DMczaf, Ultratech, Jeff Albertson

PM me if you want in. More information on it here

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
January OP will also have the 1st Annual WrassleGAF Awards!

Top Bottom