• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Corey and his poor transition into 'oh right i am a heel commentator. i better make sure something positive is said about the heel despite talking up his opponent all last week'

Lince's gear is so shit

Velcro Fly

I always thought it was dumb for guys to get their entrance theme before they run in

But cutting a promo on top of that is incredible

ngower

Gallagher is without question my favorite newcomer to the WWE this year. (Styles is a known entity, doesn't really count).

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Fans seem to respond to Swann and Kendrick as well, Perkins is really the only one that seems DOA. Neese can be a good heel, just needs a good program. Some of these guys should work in NXT for a while first TBH.

The division needed guys like gallaghar and daivari

They all just need mic time and backstage segments

Id like e to see daivari develop and show his personality other than him being evil muslim man

Toki767

When Rollins tries to force a rift between Owens and Jericho it doesn't work.

But when Reigns tries to, it works.

I see what they're doing.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
This is gonna end up as a Roman/Seth vs. JeriKO match

number47

theory.
seth happens to injury people he wrestles with.but when he wrestled kane, he injured himself.Kane has never been injured.
therefore kane is unbreakable?

Top Bottom