• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Syder

I finally realised who Luke Gallows reminds me of.

tumblr_m1org8kz9Q1qftul5o1_500.png

Anth0ny

new day is so stale right

they're just the most over dudes and have the best promos on the entire show

hopefully they elevate out of the complete shit show that is this tag division on raw

big e shooting on main events would be amazing

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Shining Stars are going to get over one day, mark my words.

Honestly this pair works better than it has any right to, and I love the idea of one of them still being a legit heel while the other is a face.

Now to just wait for the writers to fuck it up.

What if they can't decide who gets to start the match, so Sheamus turns to Cesaro and states "I'll dance you for it, fella". He starts with a traditional Irish jig, Becky Lynch style, and Cesaro "hip hop" dances. Everyone has a good a laugh and the WWE Universe goes home happy.

Nice that they're letting Gallows and Anderson show a bit of character

Every time I think about how strong their debut was and how quickly they became a useless afterthought.....ugh

I like a face New Day without the titles, they're still entertaining enough to keep themselves relevant even if they're not chasing the titles, that's great for the division.

What if they can't decide who gets to start the match, so Sheamus turns to Cesaro and states "I'll dance you for it, fella". He starts with a traditional Irish jig, Becky Lynch style, and Cesaro "hip hop" dances. Everyone has a good a laugh and the WWE Universe goes home happy.

I'd pay $9.99 a month to see that.

Im highly offeded

MG310

https://twitter.com/WWESheamus/status/807527902103404544

Shining Stars are going to get over one day, mark my words.

They've done incredibly well given how poorly the debut went.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
This crowd can't even count swings properly, abort this Raw and never go back to Columbus.

somedevil

I wonder how long to the Big E singles push. He is probably the biggest success story of the performance center building someone from scratch.

Top Bottom