• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

tumblr_nacuu9x9wG1tj3csoo1_500.jpg

I WANT TO BELIEVE

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
My boy Sami still so over despite 6 months of neglect T_T

But seriously it was nice thinking they wouldn't make us hate Generico/Steen

Only took two years of relentlessness

Wait till they have Nakamura/Styles on a SD in an arena that's only half full

justjim89

I'm sure it is

It's still annoying and boring.

Enzo is a face who is willing to cheat with someone else's wife.

He's still the face that flashed her his dick and gets cheers for it.

He was naked because he got locked out of his dressing room. He happened to talk to Lana while naked because he's comfortable with himself.

Stop bending the truth.

PreFire

Either Sami has some weird discoloration on his body or my tv color settings are fucked. Still gotta set this 4K pos up

But seriously it was nice thinking they wouldn't make us hate Generico/Steen

Only took two years of relentlessness

Wait till they have Nakamura/Styles on a SD in an arena that's only half full

Oh hey speaking of, Styles is currently doing a tweet storm about how he almost killed himself in a match and all people are talking about is seeing his butt

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Oh hey speaking of, Styles is currently doing a tweet storm about how he almost killed himself in a match and all people are talking about is seeing his butt

Good heel work there, too bad he's going to be 0-4 against the chin tomorrow night and back in the title hunt.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
What's up with Roman's dumb looking shaved hairline?

hhDbfs5.png

PreFire

Fuck you Roman. No swag, no charisma, no chest. Guy needs to concentrate on his negatives.

Anyway, wouldn't it be awesome if Jericho actually got the Us title lmao.. He'd change it to the Canadian title or something lol

Your game seems very mean-spirited.
The last two times Sasha won the title, she more or less gave the same promo in different wording. I don't want to make fun of how repetitive it is but they aren't making it easy.

At this point I'm just counting down the days until she hopefully turns heel.

im out of here as soon as Cesaro and Sheamus beat The Club

There is nothing interesting on this show. Yet I'm pretty stoked for Ellsworth/styles tomorrow

orioto

Good Art™
Sometimes rAW booking..

"So let's have our champ bullied like a piece of shit by a 45yo wrestler and an other one, but then hey.. hmm.. let's compensate by having him winning a match clean against his nemesis just for nothing. That's a good deal!"

Top Bottom