• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Big Show and Mark Henry on the same Raw. Those draft picks finally paying off.

RBH

Mark Henry's son was so happy that his dad won
mjgrin.png

Paracelsus

So JBL will screw Cena out the US title in his match with Orlando Jordan so that he's belt free when he wins the WWE championship?

Pizoxuat

I hope y'all heard the live crowd chanting "There's no Uber" because Enzo's gonna be waiting a damn long time for Uber service in this town, they ran outta town in fear of regulation.

shanafan

So I imagine that the stunned Undertaker fan gets nothing from all these commercials he's in, right? No WWE money for using his image over and over again?

So I imagine that the stunned Undertaker fan gets nothing from all these commercials he's in, right? No WWE money for using his image over and over again?
Well when you're at the show, Vince owns you. That guy is famous because of Vince. Now get the hell out of my office!

I think he did that exact thing in TNA with Mickie James. All he remembered was the stuff with Trish so he just called her crazy 30 times in 2 minutes.

I think I've reached a big mental block, the only TNA Mickie James thing I can ever remember anymore is James Storm pushing her onto the tracks of a non-moving Harry Potter train at Universal

Top Bottom