• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
So guys, I've decided to host a 2015 wrestling viewing challenge of sorts to see who can watch the most wrestling in a year, the rules are as follows.

- Matches only count once, no duplicates on list (however, the same match up on a different date does count).
- The match must of that date by it, promotion does matter.
- Please don't add matches that you didn't watch in 2015, there is nothing to gain from that.

Please PM me if interested, I know several of us here already make lists and stuff, so why not make it a friendly competition? Hope some of you guys decided to participate!

EDIT: Does not have to be all 2015 Wrestling, just any pro wrestling!

Just reposting in case you guys were interested, things seem to get lost here semi easily, would love to get some of you guys in on it

Who's this Brock guy?

brock_landers.jpg

Enjoy the moment Charlotte. Wont be long before you're called up with no gimmick, may get a worthwhile feud with Paige or AJ, then jobbed out to the Bella's.

I think what is best about Charlotte is it's actually believable she'd handle her business in a fight. I don't get that feeling out of 85% of the women in the diva's division.

Top Bottom