• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
What did I do ? :(

inn1XHMuMZTIy.gif

I still think my suggestion of Sports Entertainment lOT2l Pro-Wrasslin' OTs are what our fathers did. Is probably a shining moment in my short Sports Entertainment GAF career

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I still think my suggestion of Sports Entertainment lOT2l Pro-Wrasslin' OTs are what our fathers did. Is probably a shining moment in my short Sports Entertainment GAF career

I think you're on to something. I think this needs the missing piece, but we've got it. Like Cesaro. I dunno. He's Swiss?

Carnby

I'll never understand why some of gaf and wrasslegaf can't just respectfully disagree. Instead of saying "i disagree with you because..." , their asshole reflex kicks in and we get crap like "your opinion is insulting, incompetent, embarrassing, and you should stop posting until you agree with me." Okay, I made up that last part. But it's true. Am I right?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'll never understand why some of gaf and wrasslegaf can't just respectfully disagree. Instead of saying "i disagree with you because..." , their asshole reflex kicks in and we get crap like "your opinion is insulting, incompetent, embarrassing, and you should stop posting until you agree with me." Okay, I made up that last part. But it's true. Am I right?

your opinion is insulting, incompetent, embarrassing, and you should stop posting until you agree with me.

look at this ham and egger

strobogo

Banned
Outtanowhere submission finish for Suzuki against Gedo.

SuzukiSubmitsGedo.gif

Well, at least it was different.

BTW the reason Tenzan sucks so bad is because he's old and his arm basically doesn't work, he's been working with a neck injury for years, and is completely broken down. People were thinking he was broken down and ready to retire over a decade ago.

I may not like your opinion, but I sure as hell respect it, Carn
b
y

When you're on your period and he still eatin'

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
New thread's ready but not posted. Think I should go ahead and post it, but that elusive title...

OH! I know.

Alucard

Banned
BTW the reason Tenzan sucks so bad is because he's old and his arm basically doesn't work, he's been working with a neck injury for years, and is completely broken down. People were thinking he was broken down and ready to retire over a decade ago.

Japan's own Terry Funk in the making. Awesome.

I was pretty sure he was just an old guy past his prime, but the fact that he's working with injuries...yikes. Just give up, man.

im not expecting ambrose or bryan to be booked anywhere near reigns in the future

if ambrose or bryan does the job for reigns or if they let themselves look weak around him in a program then they deserve all the burying that follows.

do not cave and let that bland buffoon try and steal the show.

the crowd will turn on him but I think vince has gotten clever and wont allow other stars that are more over anywhere near his matches, segments, etc. they will be separated by commercials and matches no one cares about. The crowd will turn on roman if bryan and ambrose work the same story as him and it's kinda obvious with how they've been booking ambrose recently that they've realized this. they can book him with heels like bray and rollins but ambrose, bryan, and any other faces probably wont be associated with reigns.

Top Bottom