• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Amory

how long are the writers gonna have rollins carrying that briefcase around for? the next money in the bank is coming up soon enough.

So WWE...if Bryan isn't healthy soon, how about we let Rollins get the win here. Have Reigns beat Brock at the Rumble, have Rollins cash in, have Dean win the rumble, and have a shield triple threat to main event WM?

Come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...

This Cena/Rollins match should be good.

Penguin

Wonder if they'll have Cena lose and make Ambrose/Wyatt for the number one contender...

Because they have nothing hanging over head!

Omega

Banned
someone get this guy some fucking sneakers with red/yellow trim

black and green with red and yellow attire. his mom should slap the shit out of him for walking out in public like that

Omega

Banned
So WWE...if Bryan isn't healthy soon, how about we let Rollins get the win here. Have Reigns beat Brock at the Rumble, have Rollins cash in, have Dean win the rumble, and have a shield triple threat to main event WM?

Come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...

This Cena/Rollins match should be good.

this makes way too much sense.

Sou Da

"If you're a grown man who catches @JohnCena's t-shirt & you high five someone, you need to take a long, hard look in the mirror. #WWETLC"

Pffft

tumblr_ne084nuseQ1u1ckx6o5_400.gif

Was this real life.

Shouldn't Ziggler be the #1 contender if Cena loses? He's the IC champ and won Survivor Series last month. I mean just in kayfabe terms not that it would actually happen.

Random thought here but one of my favorite ladder spots was Sheamus murdering Sin Cara with that powerbomb through the ladder.

I keep wishing someone would do something like that again.

Omega

Banned
Vince couldn't have The Shield lose to Cena so he's ognna have Shield 2.0 lose to Cena.

gotta have your face for the next 10 years and all that

Top Bottom