• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Uh, wasn't New Fandango face? Booked for face Swagger? Or so I have this completely mixed up? That's what it was last week. I think?

Oh well, guess they're writing out poor Zeb.
...And Rusev. Of course. Fandango 2.0, 2014-2014.

RBH

Zeb is the best person on the program.

Who the fuck would do this?!

Whodunnit?!

eldandy_2014p2.png

At the very least you have Paul Heyman out every so often working with Brock's interests in mind. At least do something storyline wise to remind people that you have a champion.

Cena should be out there bitching and complaining, calling Lesnar a chicken and doing the chicken dance, saying "you can't see me, because you're too busy relaxing with a good book and some scotch after a hard day hunting pesky wildlife".

Do the whole IM THE REAL CHAMP schtick.

Even better with the whole Punk thing, come out saying, "Alright who's here tonight? John Cena. Where's the champ? Nowhere. I'm the captain now."

Fox318

I'm still amazed they took the 1 thing from fandango that was over just so they could use Rosa Mendez at something just so they could keep her on a reality show.

Top Bottom